bzl.co

Add a thread

About Evo Lab

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Luuiiss Level 152 Mardia Shade 4
So I was thinking of kgoing and kill one of the empress's minions for empress drops just one question.. do they drop Armors AND weapons? or just armor? thanks basil!
Posted: May 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 10

Replies

I dont think they drop weapons. They drop armor though including fully crafted capes.
May 29 2013
for the minions they only drop capes
May 29 2013
FallenGhost Level 203 Zenith Phantom 4
Capes, do Mihile or Oz. You'll come out with the most profit, IF the capes drop.

I went in there on like 2.18x, and killed Mihile, result; no cape.
May 29 2013
jh92 Level 203 Demethos Luminous 4
@Fallenghost: @DerpLuvCakes: They only drop capes? [/quote]

They can drop all of their armors (hat gloves shoes overall cape), but it's rare, I never see more than 2 equips from 1 kill.
May 29 2013
saaww Level 209 Demethos Zero Transcendent
Actually,The minions **RARELY** drops: Armors(including Capes),Weapons,and Cape Recipes. I went on x2 with with 1.5 coupon and Spider and got overall,Xbow,Cape recipe from irena and nothing from oz.
May 29 2013
@Fallenghost: @DerpLuvCakes: They only drop capes? [/quote]

So far as i know been seeing capes drop no other stuff well except empress she drop shoulders for me aha xD
May 29 2013
jh92 Level 203 Demethos Luminous 4
I've gotten overall and gloves from instructors.
May 29 2013
lazershock Level 207 Bera Dark Knight
Actually,The minions **RARELY** drops: Armors(including Capes),Weapons,and Cape Recipes. I went on x2 with with 1.5 coupon and Spider and got overall,Xbow,Cape recipe from irena and nothing from oz.[/quote]

I think familiars are glitched in evo world currently and have no effect =P. Friend got a cape and glove once in the same run from Mihile with NO drop modifiers; wanted to kill him afterwords.
May 29 2013
Luuiiss Level 152 Mardia Shade 4
@saaww: so you're saying it also drops weapons? cause if that's true i'm sooo going for Eckhart >.> ! I need that dagger haha

@DerpLuvCakes: I just killed Oz not to long ago and it dropped dragon Tail Robe and Cape with only spider and 1.2x drop family buff
May 30 2013

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.