MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
May 31 13
ElNido Blade Master
DefiantH3art
Its the blue fist of fury from the Teapots =o Normally the AVG attack is 64 attack but mine was clean with 69 attack (lol...) So I was planning on scrolling it with 20% 8th scrolls that give +3 all and +5 wep attack ending it with 104 attack unhammered cause I'm gonna slate slots I dont get back, I figured this would be a good idea since it has more attack then a VIP claw with a lower level requirement and I could also add pot onto it, It wont be a large amount of money since I have a surplus on aniversarry coins on multiple characters and leaves so I could continously use clean slate mules to slate it, would this be a decent/good end result claw tho and is it worth it?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
May 31 13
DemethosGMS Night Walker 4
VinnieCygnus
what lvl is that claw?
it's good to scroll, if you don't plan on getting empress set or have better top/bottom. It could definitly become endgame with a good potential.
MapleStory Screen: Almost 3 minute arkarium solo MapleStory Video: VinnieCyngus does an Arkarium solo
May 31 13
ElNido Blade Master
DefiantH3art
PoepieFTW: what lvl is that claw?
it's good to scroll, if you don't plan on getting empress set or have better top/bottom. It could definitly become endgame with a good potential.

Its a level 123 claw
May 31 13
Scania Night Lord
Hooneybum
You could, yes.
May 31 13
ElNido Blade Master
AsukaShinto
Very good idea those are tradeable so if you ever wanna upgrade you can just sell for massive profit. No scissors, no hassles.
May 31 13*
Broa Battle Mage 4
YoonaBias
Omg i would love a perfected claw like that! Definitely scroll it
May 31 13
ElNido Blade Master
DefiantH3art
thanks for the advice guys

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login