MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 06 13
Bera Blaze Wizard 4
Galatiane
So, according to Max's blog, in the unlimited update, we're getting a coin shop (of course.) The shop sells Frosty weapon scrolls for 1- or 2-handed weapon (magic) attack scrolls that work at a 50% rate and give +5 attack/magic attack and +5 all stats. There are a series of level 80 Frosty weapons, so I was wondering if the Frosty scrolls only worked on those weapons. Could someone confirm if the scrolls worked on things OTHER than the Frosty weapons? Are the scrolls account tradeable? Also, how difficult was it to farm Unlimited coins? Thanks!
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jun 06 13
Khaini Phantom 4
soloist
I want to know this too.
Jun 06 13
Galicia Wind Archer 4
Windyls
But now it's summer, not winter. So I don't think we'll get the shop.
MapleStory Screen: Commerci Republic - Sea Battle
Jun 06 13
Scania Hermit
nonameowns
itamardol: But now it's summer, not winter. So I don't think we'll get the shop.

actually it's likely it will simply be called the summer shop
Jun 06 13
Scania Dark Knight
jjkjhjj
As of what I heard, the scrolls are just like any other event scroll, besides the higher success rate.
MapleStory Screen: What did I just see?
Jun 06 13
Galicia Wind Archer 4
Windyls
nonameowns: Summer shop with frosty stuff. Seems legit
Jun 06 13
Bera Shade 4
EunHieu
itamardol: nonameowns: Summer shop with frosty stuff. Seems legit

Why not? What better way to cool yourself down from the summer heat then by obtaining "frosty" stuff. Think harder.
Jun 06 13
Scania I/L Arch Mage
IcePimpin
it's this type of thread that really grinds my gears.

my goodness, why don't you just wait until the unlimited patch actually comes out? honestly, it's not like knowing the answer to your question in advance will help you in any way. what are you gonna do, stock up on unlimited coins now?
MapleStory Screen: Old pvp team match
Jun 06 13
Galicia Wind Archer 4
Windyls
ModerateTrader: Yeah that's true.
Jun 06 13
Mardia Aran 4
CyborgBlade
iceychill2: it's this type of thread that really grinds my gears.

my goodness, why don't you just wait until the unlimited patch actually comes out? honestly, it's not like knowing the answer to your question in advance will help you in any way. what are you gonna do, stock up on unlimited coins now?

Well it helps me. I'd rather scroll my weapons with the unlimited scrolls than waste my time on the anniversary ones
MapleStory Video: CMST Red Dawnveil: Commerci gameplay
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login