BasilMarket

Add a thread

Unlimited Shop Scrolls

Updates, Patches, Tech Forum Talk about MS Updates, patches, tech

doomsage352 Level 186 Bera Bow Master
So, according to Max's blog, in the unlimited update, we're getting a coin shop (of course.) The shop sells Frosty weapon scrolls for 1- or 2-handed weapon (magic) attack scrolls that work at a 50% rate and give +5 attack/magic attack and +5 all stats. There are a series of level 80 Frosty weapons, so I was wondering if the Frosty scrolls only worked on those weapons. Could someone confirm if the scrolls worked on things OTHER than the Frosty weapons? Are the scrolls account tradeable? Also, how difficult was it to farm Unlimited coins? Thanks!
Posted: June 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 12

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
xfairytales Level 209 Khaini Phantom 4
I want to know this too.
Jun 06 2013
But now it's summer, not winter. So I don't think we'll get the shop. [/quote]

actually it's likely it will simply be called the summer shop
Jun 06 2013
itamardol Level 150 Galicia Wind Archer 4
@nonameowns: Summer shop with frosty stuff. Seems legit
Jun 06 2013
ModerateTrader Level 200 Bera Wild Hunter 4 Lavish Guild
@nonameowns: Summer shop with frosty stuff. Seems legit[/quote]

Why not? What better way to cool yourself down from the summer heat then by obtaining "frosty" stuff. Think harder.
Jun 06 2013
iceychill2 Level 144 Scania I/L Arch Mage
it's this type of thread that really grinds my gears.

my goodness, why don't you just wait until the unlimited patch actually comes out? honestly, it's not like knowing the answer to your question in advance will help you in any way. what are you gonna do, stock up on unlimited coins now? >.< >.<
Jun 06 2013
New Screen: Old pvp team match
8deathlord8 Level 201 Mardia Aran 4
it's this type of thread that really grinds my gears.

my goodness, why don't you just wait until the unlimited patch actually comes out? honestly, it's not like knowing the answer to your question in advance will help you in any way. what are you gonna do, stock up on unlimited coins now? >.< >.<[/quote]

Well it helps me. I'd rather scroll my weapons with the unlimited scrolls than waste my time on the anniversary ones
Jun 06 2013
New Video: CMST Red Dawnveil: Commerci gameplay
doomsage352 Level 186 Bera Bow Master
A few people in this thread wanted to know the answer, and I'm sure that a lot of people wanted to scroll their items with scrolls that are just as potent, but have a far higher success rate. I could prepare or improve my enjoyment of the game by buying fewer anniversary scrolls and just getting clean slates and other fun stuff (chairs, mounts, etc.)
Jun 06 2013
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.