MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 08 13
Zenith Zero Transcendent
Shinsegai
Does the adventurer revamp include Dual Blades as well? They're pretty strong already and it'd be surprising to see them get buffed.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jun 08 13
Yellonde Bishop
SarangHeals
I heard dual blades and cannoneer will be created via adventurer and not through limited classes anymore
Jun 08 13
Broa Mercedes 4
Erasome
"Balancing. The Nova, Resistance, Heroes and the Knights of Cygnus will be equally balanced with each having their own flavor. You're probably thinking... no Adventurer balancing? Nope. The Adventurers will be completely overhauled. This gives me a bit of hope for my Viper (Buccaneer) character. They have shown the new illustrations of the Adventurers that replaces the old.
The Dual Blader & Cannon Shooter being the special adventurers will also receive special treatment and become more powerful." - Spadow
I'm guessing it's going to be small since the new critical hit system (consecutive crit hits are higher in damage each time) in KMST greatly increases Dual Blades' damage.
MapleStory 2 Screen: Another Maplestory 2 monster
Jun 08 13
Bera Blade Master
Szeed
roy5577: "Balancing. The Nova, Resistance, Heroes and the Knights of Cygnus will be equally balanced with each having their own flavor. You're probably thinking... no Adventurer balancing? Nope. The Adventurers will be completely overhauled. This gives me a bit of hope for my Viper (Buccaneer) character. They have shown the new illustrations of the Adventurers that replaces the old.
The Dual Blader & Cannon Shooter being the special adventurers will also receive special treatment and become more powerful." - Spadow
I'm guessing it's going to be small since the new critical hit system (consecutive crit hits are higher in damage each time) in KMST greatly increases Dual Blades' damage.

I heard the critical system is a glitch. But I like the sound of special treatment

So far the current adventurer revamps have been very good. I supposed we'll see the thief changes within 1.5 weeks.
Jun 08 13
Scania Shadower
SpadesShadow
Yes but they don't really need one as badly as many of the explorers.
Jun 08 13
Scania Shadower
buucuu96
What about shadowers? At this point, DBs will overrun shads, although imo DBs are already a slightly stronger class.
Jun 08 13
Khaini Battle Mage 2
colorsDYB
Pube: What about shadowers? At this point, DBs will overrun shads, although imo DBs are already a slightly stronger class.

another shadower obsessed with Db's
Jun 08 13
Bera Blade Master
biaderftw
Shads are gonna be better den Dbs so i hear of ;3
Jun 08 13
Scania Shadower
buucuu96
freezenlight: How am I obsessed with DBs? I'm a shadower obsessed with shadowers. I just want shads to get buffed.
Jun 08 13
Windia Hero
Dausu
Dual Blades will always remain to be one of the most powerful Thief classes to ever hit MS. We basically ran the game when we were first released..but meh. Watch my saying this completely jinx us & we become one of the weaker Thieves. >___>
Maple Story: That moment when you're woken up by a spider crawl...
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login