bzl.co

Add a thread

About Red revamp

Dual Blade Forum Talk about Dual Blade

Armags Level 127 Zenith Zero Transcendent
Does the adventurer revamp include Dual Blades as well? They're pretty strong already and it'd be surprising to see them get buffed.
Posted: June 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 15

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
I heard dual blades and cannoneer will be created via adventurer and not through limited classes anymore
Jun 08 2013
roy5577 Level 172 Broa Mercedes 4 Recognition Guild
"Balancing. The Nova, Resistance, Heroes and the Knights of Cygnus will be equally balanced with each having their own flavor. You're probably thinking... no Adventurer balancing? Nope. The Adventurers will be completely overhauled. This gives me a bit of hope for my Viper (Buccaneer) character. They have shown the new illustrations of the Adventurers that replaces the old.
**The Dual Blader & Cannon Shooter being the special adventurers will also receive special treatment and become more powerful**." - Spadow
I'm guessing it's going to be small since the new critical hit system (consecutive crit hits are higher in damage each time) in KMST greatly increases Dual Blades' damage.
Jun 08 2013
New Screen: Another Maplestory 2 monster
ItzATrapp Level 203 Bera Blade Master
"Balancing. The Nova, Resistance, Heroes and the Knights of Cygnus will be equally balanced with each having their own flavor. You're probably thinking... no Adventurer balancing? Nope. The Adventurers will be completely overhauled. This gives me a bit of hope for my Viper (Buccaneer) character. They have shown the new illustrations of the Adventurers that replaces the old.
**The Dual Blader & Cannon Shooter being the special adventurers will also receive special treatment and become more powerful**." - Spadow
I'm guessing it's going to be small since the new critical hit system (consecutive crit hits are higher in damage each time) in KMST greatly increases Dual Blades' damage.[/quote]

I heard the critical system is a glitch. But I like the sound of special treatment

So far the current adventurer revamps have been very good. I supposed we'll see the thief changes within 1.5 weeks.
Jun 08 2013
daveface6 Level 159 Scania Night Lord
Yes but they don't really need one as badly as many of the explorers.
Jun 08 2013
Pube Level 201 Scania Shadower Exalted Guild
What about shadowers? >.< At this point, DBs will overrun shads, although imo DBs are already a [i]slightly[/i] stronger class.
Jun 08 2013
freezenlight Level 48 Khaini Battle Mage 2
What about shadowers? >.< At this point, DBs will overrun shads, although imo DBs are already a [i]slightly[/i] stronger class.[/quote]

another shadower obsessed with Db's
Jun 08 2013
Nickkaroo Level 187 Bera Blade Master
Shads are gonna be better den Dbs so i hear of ;3
Jun 08 2013
Pube Level 201 Scania Shadower Exalted Guild
@freezenlight: How am I obsessed with DBs? I'm a shadower obsessed with shadowers. I just want shads to get buffed.
Jun 08 2013
DemonDausu Level 172 Windia Hero
Dual Blades will always remain to be one of the most powerful Thief classes to ever hit MS. We basically ran the game when we were first released..but meh. Watch my saying this completely jinx us & we become one of the weaker Thieves. >___>
Jun 08 2013
I'm guessing it's going to be small since the new critical hit system (consecutive crit hits are higher in damage each time) in KMST greatly increases Dual Blades' damage.[/quote]

cannoneers would have it better due to buckshot IF and thats a big if the crit system is not a bug
Jun 08 2013
New Screen: My key setup
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.