BasilMarket

Add a thread

How do you level fast with Tots?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Chup Level 201 Bellocan Buccaneer
So, I've heard stories that by doing Tot's quest or something, you can get to 60 faster than training. Is this true? If so, could you please tell me how. Thanks in advance guys
Posted: June 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 14

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Only a little bit, but not much. Only do it for the medal and chair, so I think it is still worth doing it.
Jun 10 2013
CygnusBabii Level 189 Elnido Demon Avenger 4
Do the rec quests for your level. Often times you won't level completely. When that happens, open Tot and press the red level button. I've been able to get from 1-60 in an hour doing this.
Jun 10 2013
New Screen: Ola ola ~ horntail chair
Do the rec quests for your level. Often times you won't level completely. When that happens, open Tot and press the red level button. I've been able to get from 1-60 in an hour doing this.[/quote]

Where is the red level button? ;O
Jun 10 2013
I see thanks.
Jun 10 2013
Do the rec quests for your level. Often times you won't level completely. When that happens, open Tot and press the red level button. I've been able to get from 1-60 in an hour doing this.[/quote]

Recommended AND Required? Because don't you need to do mushking and then kerning square to get all this done? How can you do everything in an hour?
Jun 13 2013
tecul1 Level 200 Scania Xenon 4
The "free" Tot levels are 45-50 and 59-60.

The required quests for those are just easy peasy know-hows.
Jun 13 2013
New Screen: Linna's lvl 200
The "free" Tot levels are 45-50 and 59-60.

The required quests for those are just easy peasy know-hows.[/quote]

So is it really worth it?
Jun 13 2013
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.