BasilMarket

Add a thread

Red updates

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

AugPirate Level 174 Khaini Mercedes 4
i just found these so these are for the people who didnt know
(im sayin that for that butt hole whos gonna say sometihng like, wowurlate,)

orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/kmst-ver-1-2-478-adventurer-warrior-and-magician-reorganizations/
RED warrior and mage revamp ^ (sprites included)

orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/kmst-ver-1-2-479-archer-reorganization-and-other-skill-changes/
RED for archers revamp sprites at bottom ^

orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/kms-ver-1-2-194-wild-hunter-reorganization-job-balancing-fairy-academy-and-crimsonwood-pq/
not sure which update this is but wildhunters revamp sprites included ^

orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2013/03/20/kms-ver-1-2-191-soul-weapons-and-mercedes-phantom-balancing/
merc and phantom revamp
(may someone tell me which update this is)

orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2013/02/20/kms-ver-1-2-189-cygnus-returns-wind-archer/
wind archer revamp (sprites included)
not sure which revamp this is either

also, may someone tell me the release dates for RED and unlimited?
Posted: June 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 22

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
Unlimited is most likely coming on the 18th
Jun 11 2013
@mynameisusernam its suspension from a website for a few days. not 25 to life
Jun 11 2013
nhan1st Level 167 Nova Marksman
You should really not post this. Anything that's out on Max and spadow's blog gets spam on basil with in one to two hours. No point of posting it if pretty much everyone knows.
Jun 11 2013
well i didnt know this update info, but i still need to know when is it to be released
Jun 11 2013
MyTiramisu Level 173 Scania Battle Mage 4
GMS is only about 5-6 months behind KMS guys. Also, I have a feeling GMS will release updates in groups rather than slowly one by one. If it goes as KMS does, the first cygnus revamp (TB) comes out in like 2-3months. The archer revamp being the newly released in KMST may take 7 months.
Jun 11 2013
dam! so that merc revamp with the new red mobbing skill and the moveable RoI doesnt come for at least another 12 months?
Jun 11 2013
lazershock Level 207 Bera Dark Knight
Hard to say when its coming out since APPARENTLY our version of Unlimited will have twilight perion, which came out after wind archer was revamped. So unless we have filler patches im saying 3~4 months, otherwise 5~6 months
Jun 11 2013
@geralddino choke on it,. could have just said "hey, just look on the wind archer forum, you`ll find the date"..ass
@lazershock oh, will that be the one with the new ugly ass UI
Jun 11 2013
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.