MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Atk Range Required To Hit Max Hero

MapleStory Forums : Hero : Talk about the Fighter, Crusader and Hero classes

Jun 13 13
Bera Aran 4
MyHonour
Just wondering how much atk range is required to hit max on a hero. And once xenon and other new classes come out, will str/2h weapon items decrease in price?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jun 13 13
Khaini Phantom 4
Phant0msPein
1 meso
Jun 13 13
Windia Paladin
UaPallyV
about an 80-85k range on 1 target should get you max
MapleStory Screen: 181 paladin range- 180,020- 191,381
Jun 13 13*
Broa Hero
NubkillerXD
If you simply want to feel the sensation of cap hitting, you only need 22k without buffs. that's how much i have
and if i use panic with self buffs+ hyperskill + AB link skill i always hit cap
Jun 13 13
Scania Shadower
smellyhobos
UAHeroV: about an 80-85k range on 1 target should get you max
you have any idea what range of wep atk and str% it takes for 80k+?
Jun 13 13*
Bera Hero
ChaosIntents
This is for paladins. But you can easily adapt it to heroes. Keep in mind that one of our hypers (forgot which one) increases our range by 20%, and that heroes have 26 or 46 att more than paladins from skills, depending on if you have the +att hyper for AFA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL1A_CORNco
Jun 13 13
Windia Hero
Calabari
UAHeroV: about an 80-85k range on 1 target should get you max

This, and even less with boss% if you want to do that. Remember, using panic will give you 125% damage, added with enrage, and you've almost doubled your damage.
To hit max with hypers... try maybe 60%? STR and a decent weapon? and you will be able to max with panic quite easily.
MapleStory Screen: Captain latanica
Jun 13 13
Scania Shadower
smellyhobos
calabari: This, and even less with boss% if you want to do that. Remember, using panic will give you 125% damage, added with enrage, and you've almost doubled your damage.
To hit max with hypers... try maybe 60%? STR and a decent weapon? and you will be able to max with panic quite easily.

Lets say I can transfer my Hero around 90%str and get it a 170+ 1h axe/sword. Total lets say 90%str and 250 wep atk what range am I looking at around lvl 170?
and does the range work different depending on using a 1h or 2h? I have a hero just never went past just getting 4th job. Any Tips are appreciated.
Jun 13 13*
Windia Hero
Calabari
Swaggisaurus: Lets say I can transfer my Hero around 90%str and get it a 170+ 1h axe/sword. Total lets say 90%str and 250 wep atk what range am I looking at around lvl 170?
and does the range work different depending on using a 1h or 2h? I have a hero just never went past just getting 4th job. Any Tips are appreciated.

I haven't been 170 in a long, long time, but I can give you my stats.
I have a 167att ST (I know, but I'm poor atm), about 97%STR. Keep in mind with a 2h, my range will be higher, but I will not attack as fast, if you are using a 1h, I would recommend trying to find the best shield possible to help you out (plus, they can get boss% now I think!)

My range clean is about 60k, and self buffed around 70k. I hit max every single hit on bosses with darkness with 55% boss total using enrage.
Another important thing to note is that hyper skills add more of a boost than you think. Using my hyper skills, I get to 100k range, and with terms and conditions, 130k. Needless to say, I hit max with everything at that range. (except for normal RB)
MapleStory Screen: Captain latanica
Jun 13 13
Scania Shadower
smellyhobos
calabari: I haven't been 170 in a long, long time, but I can give you my stats.
I have a 167att ST (I know, but I'm poor atm), about 97%STR. Keep in mind with a 2h, my range will be higher, but I will not attack as fast, if you are using a 1h, I would recommend trying to find the best shield possible to help you out (plus, they can get boss% now I think!)

My range clean is about 60k, and self buffed around 70k. I hit max every single hit on bosses with darkness with 55% boss total using enrage.
Another important thing to note is that hyper skills add more of a boost than you think. Using my hyper skills, I get to 100k range, and with terms and conditions, 130k. Needless to say, I hit max with everything at that range. (except for normal RB)

what kind of stats are you looking for in a shield just straight %str or a 22atk shield with low %str "maple shield"?
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login