MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 17 13
Broa Phantom 4
EndsBegining
Im looking to buy and/or scroll a perfect or near perfect two-handed sword, problem is i don't know which. Out of all these options which is the cheapest. Self-scroll clean fafnir. Self-scroll clean emperss. Buy perfect fafnir or empress. If the cheap way is to self scroll with the event, which scrolls do I need to use? Also, how do I automatically get epic pot on weapon? Thanks!

Edit: Also should I get good empress armor or Nova armor?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jun 17 13
Scania Cannoneer 4
VaIeor
Self scrolled empresssssss. Duh.
Jun 17 13
Scania Blade Master
RageinBlade3
Fafnir is better but more expensive
Empress cheapper I think but less atk
If you want to perfect i suggest doing it fast
to get instand epic pot use an epic pot scroll from pass events or go buy legit epic pot scroll service
I would personally get empresss armor cuz they're cooler and cheaper
Jun 17 13
Scania Buccaneer
SkinnyBiceps
Fafnir is stronger but way more expensive. If you already have the empress 5 set, you should go with empress to keep that 30% boss. To scroll, you can buy or collect leaves then trade them to Cassandra for coins. With the coins, go to Inkwell and buy the scrolls and clean slates for your weapon. Use Legendary Spirit to scroll so that you can move your weapon between characters. There's a limit of 5 clean slates that you can buy from Inkwell on each character. So when you run out of CS on one character, transfer your weapon and rinse and repeat with buying leaves, converting to coins, and buying the scrolls you need.
Jun 17 13
Windia Evan 10th Growth
ImJustWeird
fafnir will increase your max dmg i think by 5mil
Jun 17 13
Broa Phantom 4
EndsBegining
Ok, how much is a clean fafnir 2h and how much is a clean emperess 2h
Jun 17 13
Bellocan Xenon 4
Shes21
Serious question? Fafnir is the best 2-h sword in the game, probably 20x the price clean of an empress 2-h
MapleStory Screen: Terminus jaeger MapleStory Video: Shes21 equips video. 2m buffed xenon
Jun 17 13
Broa Phantom 4
EndsBegining
I knew fafnir was the best thats not what I asked, I asked what is the cheapest, does anyone know prices of each one clean?
Jun 17 13
Bera Night Lord
Hussive
XboxFace: I knew fafnir was the best thats not what I asked, I asked what is the cheapest, does anyone know prices of each one clean?

You're looking at Empress which is like 1b or much cheaper let's say.
And Fafnir. which can be 3-5b more or less.

It depends on the weapon, so be a bit more clear.
Jun 17 13
Khaini Marksman
biabiaman
I bought my fafnir 2h sword 173atk clean for 12b. In khaini fafnir 2h sword can go for 12-15b.
MapleStory Screen: I'm coming von leon's minions
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login