BasilMarket

Add a thread

Fafnir weapon or Empress?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

XboxFace Level 140 Broa Phantom 4
Im looking to buy and/or scroll a perfect or near perfect two-handed sword, problem is i don't know which. Out of all these options which is the cheapest. Self-scroll clean fafnir. Self-scroll clean emperss. Buy perfect fafnir or empress. If the cheap way is to self scroll with the event, which scrolls do I need to use? Also, how do I automatically get epic pot on weapon? Thanks!

Edit: Also should I get good empress armor or Nova armor?
Posted: June 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 24

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
Self scrolled empresssssss. Duh.
Jun 17 2013
RageinBlade3 Level 184 Scania Blade Master
Fafnir is better but more expensive
Empress cheapper I think but less atk
If you want to perfect i suggest doing it fast
to get instand epic pot use an epic pot scroll from pass events or go buy legit epic pot scroll service
I would personally get empresss armor cuz they're cooler and cheaper
Jun 17 2013
Fafnir is stronger but way more expensive. If you already have the empress 5 set, you should go with empress to keep that 30% boss. To scroll, you can buy or collect leaves then trade them to Cassandra for coins. With the coins, go to Inkwell and buy the scrolls and clean slates for your weapon. Use Legendary Spirit to scroll so that you can move your weapon between characters. There's a limit of 5 clean slates that you can buy from Inkwell on each character. So when you run out of CS on one character, transfer your weapon and rinse and repeat with buying leaves, converting to coins, and buying the scrolls you need.
Jun 17 2013
dadadada Level 172 Windia Evan 10th Growth
fafnir will increase your max dmg i think by 5mil
Jun 17 2013
Ok, how much is a clean fafnir 2h and how much is a clean emperess 2h
Jun 17 2013
I knew fafnir was the best thats not what I asked, I asked what is the cheapest, does anyone know prices of each one clean?
Jun 17 2013
I knew fafnir was the best thats not what I asked, I asked what is the cheapest, does anyone know prices of each one clean?[/quote]

You're looking at Empress which is like 1b or much cheaper let's say.
And Fafnir. which can be 3-5b more or less.

It depends on the weapon, so be a bit more clear.
Jun 17 2013
Alright, on estimate how much would it cost to self scroll an empress 2h with 8th anniversary coins, and also can i swap the weapons between players so that i can use 5 clean slate on each?
Jun 17 2013
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.