• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 17 13
Windia I/L Arch Mage
happyface312
Wait... is nexon really going to take EVERYTHING FROM KMS FROM THE RED PATCH AND PUT IT IN GMS? because Ive heard people say they will and they wont... but if they do, I must say sometjing...
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I WANT MY ICE LIGHTNING SKILLS THE WAY THEY ARE PL0X

note: i was gone for a while so i have no idea what was going on in the forms
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Jun 17 13
Bera Paladin
Radkai
I want my defense!
New MapleStory Screen: Crazy for trait
Jun 17 13
Windia I/L Arch Mage
happyface312
wait say that very specificly plplplpleaplspelpsfsfoaef ... they are going to take ALL CONTENT every single piece of data and apply it?

Also answer this: would they make an exception if there was a PETITION?
Jun 17 13*
Scania Shadower
1FlashBangX
Well, GMS generally follow's KMS's updates, but follows the exact skills... but Red is only in KMST, which is a test server. It's very likely they'll change the skills once they are officially released.
I don't think the I/L skills are bad anyways
New MapleStory 2 Screen: Another Maplestory 2 monster
Jun 17 13
Renegades Bishop
IsGamerMage
Uh, they officialy released the warrior and mage ones, also, is not bad for having ONCE AND AFTER ALL a revamp for us explorers, thank Nexon that they are starting to get serious and improve this game a bit more.
New MapleStory Video: Bishop skills pre-red
Jun 17 13
Windia I/L Arch Mage
happyface312
roy5577: Well, GMS generally follow's KMS's updates, but follows the exact skills... but Red is only in KMST, which is a test server. It's very likely they'll change the skills once they are officially released.
I don't think the I/L skills are bad anyways

Oh.. thats A BIG RELIEF!

Also Im a pre big-bang player, and having played through multiple styles of ice lightning techniques, I will say this: IT IS A BAD IDEA TO HAVE TWO SUMMONS AND THAT ICE TELEPORT THING IS SUPER STUPID WITH THAT CRITICAL ATTACK THINGEYMABOB AND ELIQUES IS UGLY AND CHAIN LIGHTNING IS TOO UNDERPOWERED NOW! aLSO THAT THUNDERCLOUD THING IS INEFFICIENT AND THAT DRAGON HEAD THING IS STUPID BECAUSE IT ONLY FREEZES AND ICE LIGHTNINGS ARE NOT SOLO BOSSERS THEY ARE PARTY PEOPLE SO HAVING THAT DRAGON HEAD THING AS A MAX LEVEL 30 SKILL IS STUPIDER THAN ANYTHING ELSE. THESE NEW CHANGES ARE STUPID AND IF THEY CHANGE IT I DONT KNOW WHAT I WILL DO ON AN ADVENTURER ANYMORE, AND IF THEY REMOVE ADVENTUERE SKILLS LIKE THAT, i WILL PROBABLY STTTTOOOOOOP PLAYYYYYYYYINGGGGG 100% FOREVER
Jun 17 13
Scania Shadower
1FlashBangX
IsGamer: Uh, they officialy released the warrior and mage ones, also, is not bad for having ONCE AND AFTER ALL a revamp for us explorers, thank Nexon that they are starting to get serious and improve this game a bit more.

They've only gotten into KMST, not KMS...
http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/
Scroll down and you won't see a KMS explorer update
New MapleStory 2 Screen: Another Maplestory 2 monster
Jun 17 13
Windia I/L Arch Mage
happyface312
Oh really? wowowowo! ehehe I just sent a ticket to nexon though regarding all this assuming it was going to come out? ehehehe ehehe he
Jun 17 13
Scania Kaiser 4
Choriz02013
Jun 17 13
KradiaGMS I/L Arch Mage
ArchFury6
They made Glacier Chain horrible.
New MapleStory Screen: Decorating a Christmas Tree! New MapleStory Video: Kerning city song
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One