MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 20 13
Bera Buccaneer
SurrealBucc
It seems not every is happy with our recent revamp. I just want to remind everyone that THIS IS NOT FINAL. This is still in KMST servers and its based on the testers feedback. Thats the whole point of these revamps in the first place, taking in from a players perspective of what we want. Dont worry. All hope is not lost...yet.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jun 20 13
Broa Buccaneer
onesmackboom
I'm fine with the boost. They just need to do something about those skills with overlapping functions like uncharged blast and dragon strike. And I'd like to keep my fist of enrage animation the way it is thank you.
Jun 20 13
Bera Buccaneer
SurrealBucc
FiendOverlord: I'm fine with the boost. They just need to do something about those skills with overlapping functions like uncharged blast and dragon strike. And I'd like to keep my fist of enrage animation the way it is thank you.
Well dont worry. Im sure theyll tweak some stuff.
Jun 20 13
Scania Corsair
Syndicate89
i like the lazer one were its bigger
MapleStory Screen: Aww the good old days
Jun 20 13
Windia Marauder
jennellie
Bucc is already awesome. Everybody likes new fresh things to catch your interest of course, but just adding FJ is a huge improvement and all we really need at the end if the day.
Jun 20 13
Bera Buccaneer
SurrealBucc
thesoso: Bucc is already awesome. Everybody likes new fresh things to catch your interest of course, but just adding FJ is a huge improvement and all we really need at the end if the day.

buccs are already good. i wasnt complaining but this was just a notice for the people who were. i would rather them tweak some more things...
Jun 20 13*
Arcania I/L Arch Mage
IcyNocturne
I just want that disgusting Bucc Blast animation to be changed. Why are there random lasers in the middle of it?

New skills would be nice too, as well as the removal of useless ones (STUN MASTERY, CSB, SHOCKWAVE).
Jun 22 13
Bera Buccaneer
xXPHATPATXx
Powerbomb: I just want that disgusting Bucc Blast animation to be changed. Why are there random lasers in the middle of it?

New skills would be nice too, as well as the removal of useless ones (STUN MASTERY, CSB, SHOCKWAVE).
im pretty sure those are punches in the blast that are producing it. Idk thats what it looks like to me. So that its not completely void of the "Brawler" punching realm. Because a giant laser basically has nothing to do with fists and punching they made it look like that instead.
MapleStory Screen: Chairrrs! MapleStory Video: KMS Revamp - Shadower hunting
Jun 23 13
Broa Marksman
DrunknDazed
Truthfully, as long as we get a drain skill I'll be happy
Jun 23 13
Windia Buccaneer
UltimateMyr
All I want is to move around a bit faster feels like buccs are one of the if not the least mobile class o-o
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login