MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 21 13
Broa Night Lord
DemonLotus
Whenever I go to the portal at the 6paths ruins, It says I cant enter twilight perion. Can anyone help?
MapleStory Screen: 50/50 5 times in a day =d
New thread Replies
Jun 21 13
Khaini Demon Slayer 4
Stlayish
It's lvl 190+
Jun 21 13
Windia Blade Master
puretppc
Mjau: It's lvl 190+

Even I can't enter it. I'm at the quest called "Chaos Twilight", where you find Christopher in Twilight Perion. Is this a glitch or something? "Debris blocks your way to the Six Path Crossway".
MapleStory Screen: My logo MapleStory Video: Reaching level 201 on Canada Day!
Jun 21 13
Windia Xenon 4
BrimfuI
Speak to Chief Alex and accept the Isolation quest.
MapleStory Screen: Weird soar glitch MapleStory Video: Obtaining Ghost Ship Exorcist Badge
Jun 21 13
Scania Bishop
LoriAndJohan
puretppc: Even I can't enter it. I'm at the quest called "Chaos Twilight", where you find Christopher in Twilight Perion. Is this a glitch or something? "Debris blocks your way to the Six Path Crossway".

There's two portals. Have either of you tried the one at the top right?
MapleStory Screen: Maple Card Battle
Jun 21 13
Scania Night Lord
Hooneybum
puretppc: Even I can't enter it. I'm at the quest called "Chaos Twilight", where you find Christopher in Twilight Perion. Is this a glitch or something? "Debris blocks your way to the Six Path Crossway".
Climb up to the top right of the map. Don't try to enter what is left of the tree.
Jun 21 13
Windia Blade Master
puretppc
Aeropedia: I can't find anything on the top right of the map before 6 path?
MapleStory Screen: My logo MapleStory Video: Reaching level 201 on Canada Day!
Jul 01 13
Zenith Blade Master
xKill3rzHi3N
puretppc: Aeropedia: I can't find anything on the top right of the map before 6 path?

You didn't do the quests.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login