MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Wind Archer are the Best archer in the game

MapleStory Forums : Wind Archer : Talk about the Cygnus Knight Wind Archer

Jun 21 13
Galicia Wind Archer 4
gajeeltrey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6CAbywzhfY

I cant wait for my favorite archer to get revamped
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Jun 21 13
Broa Cannoneer 4
SaiyanBased
i hope you understand that you will never get as strong as he is
he could probably buy a house with the money spend on his character
MapleStory Screen: Forever alone MapleStory Video: Dorothy soloed by a phantom
Jun 21 13
Windia Bow Master
RujinFujin
I really hate when ppl use videos of a godly person as purported evidence. However, until RED, they WILL be the strongest Archer. However, with the time to train now, idk, hope you can sustain that enthusiasm.
MapleStory Screen: Fafnir Wind Chaser - ATK 311 MapleStory Video: Maplestory2 alpha job showcase
Jun 21 13
Khaini Battle Mage 4
Fryber13
Man, level 207 Wind Archer.
Jun 21 13
Broa Blade Lord
SLASHx22
It would be cool if nexon made a dual thief/bowman class. I would totally main it Lol this is cheesy but i found the rangers in Ranger's Apprentice to really fit the ideal of a thief bowman hybrid. An archer who uses the shadow like thieves, seems cool to me! Give him dark sight too haha
Jun 21 13
Galicia Wind Archer 4
gajeeltrey
I know im not going to be godly but i recently got my new wind archer to 120 and i cant wait i love archers in other games but with adventures and Mercedes i didn't like them but i really enjoyed my wind archer and hope to play him soon
Jun 21 13
Zenith Bow Master
VerrKol
He doesn't even use Puppet (Emerald jewel)...
Jun 21 13
Windia Bow Master
RujinFujin
Themarkoftrey: I know im not going to be godly but i recently got my new wind archer to 120 and i cant wait i love archers in other games but with adventures and Mercedes i didn't like them but i really enjoyed my wind archer and hope to play him soon

Good Luck! What I DO like about this video is that it shows how one should fight Chaos Vellum

Looking at it from a non-Xenon perspective and more from an explorer Archer view,primarily after RED, I am not that enthusisatic about Grapple being used as an effective i-frame on bosses like this. If there is no tail or monster to grapple to because its underground, what exactly will you be i-framing. Nothing. On the bright-side BMs should be able to utilize retreat shot.
MapleStory Screen: Fafnir Wind Chaser - ATK 311 MapleStory Video: Maplestory2 alpha job showcase
Jun 21 13
Nova Bow Master
TheBmCj
He hit the damage cap

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login