Wind Archer are the Best archer in the game

Wind Archer Forum Talk about Cygnus Knight Wind Archer

TwitterFacebook Replies: 8

Replies

Fryber Level 205 Khaini Battle Mage 4 Lift Guild
Man, level 207 Wind Archer.
Jun 21 2013
JETT4h1re Level 110 Broa Blade Lord
It would be cool if nexon made a dual thief/bowman class. I would totally main it Lol this is cheesy but i found the rangers in Ranger's Apprentice to really fit the ideal of a thief bowman hybrid. An archer who uses the shadow like thieves, seems cool to me! Give him dark sight too haha
Jun 21 2013
Themarkoftrey Level 200 Galicia Zero Transcendent
I know im not going to be godly but i recently got my new wind archer to 120 and i cant wait i love archers in other games but with adventures and Mercedes i didn't like them but i really enjoyed my wind archer and hope to play him soon
Jun 21 2013
airforce1 Level 202 Zenith Bow Master
He doesn't even use Puppet (Emerald jewel)...
Jun 21 2013
bluebomber24 Level 206 Windia Bow Master
I know im not going to be godly but i recently got my new wind archer to 120 and i cant wait i love archers in other games but with adventures and Mercedes i didn't like them but i really enjoyed my wind archer and hope to play him soon[/quote]

Good Luck! What I DO like about this video is that it shows how one should fight Chaos Vellum

Looking at it from a non-Xenon perspective and more from an explorer Archer view,primarily after RED, I am not that enthusisatic about Grapple being used as an effective i-frame on bosses like this. If there is no tail or monster to grapple to because its underground, what exactly will you be i-framing. Nothing. On the bright-side BMs should be able to utilize retreat shot.
Jun 21 2013

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.