MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 22 13
Windia Kaiser 4
dragicor
How much is a perfected fafnir dagger and katara? (gm scrolled, 3L epic, 5 star enhanced)

And how much is a clean set?
New thread Replies
Jun 22 13
Windia Phantom 4
Colleqe
Over $350 a piece.
MapleStory Video: fm guild (how to scroll)
Jun 22 13
Broa Night Lord
0xjeshux0
More expensive than a car.
Jun 22 13
Windia Blade Master
DuplexShadow
u messed up a perfectly good fafnir dagger and katara
MapleStory Screen: Empress Katara - ATK 156
Jun 22 13
Bellocan Demon Slayer 4
RockDemonOne
Well if it's GM scrolled (+5 Att per scroll), all the "godlies" will give you attitude about how it sucks. They would tell you that it is horribly scrolled and now needs to be Innocence Scrolled. They would try to rip you off and buy it for less than they would if it were clean.

But I'd say they would be worth about as much as the 1st poster said. The dagger would be worth a bit more.
Jun 22 13
Bellocan Evan 10th Growth
21337ninja
Like 20b total clean if you are lucky.
Good luck LOL, might as well gach and hope you get LGR to trade for them.
MapleStory Screen: 21337ninja vs empress
Jun 22 13
Bera Cannoneer 4
Castellation
Legionaire: perfected fafnir dagger and katara? (gm scrolled, 3L epic, 5 star enhanced)

GM scroll is not perfected, you gotta use the 7 atts, or if GMS decides to release the 9 atts
3L epic is not perfect, must be atleast unique with boss% if not legendary
5 stars, wtf is this? you gotta get as close to 12 as possible. or 15 if you have even more funds
Jun 22 13
Windia Kaiser 4
dragicor
SoulAffinity: maybe we have different definitions of perfected? I want 5 stars, epic pot, and gm'd. I'd say that's a pretty damn good equip but if you want to go that extra mile good for you. How about answering the question rather than bashing on my idea of a perfect weapon?
Jun 23 13
Scania Night Lord
lordxlbx
SoulAffinity: GM scroll is not perfected, you gotta use the 7 atts, or if GMS decides to release the 9 atts
3L epic is not perfect, must be atleast unique with boss% if not legendary
5 stars, wtf is this? you gotta get as close to 12 as possible. or 15 if you have even more funds

GMS already has +9att scrolls in the unleashed shop.
MapleStory Screen: Pink Bean soul
Jun 23 13
Windia Blade Master
puretppc
So many people these days have such high standards towards damage range. Honestly, why have those towering standards and encouraging people to spend money on Nexon when they can't improve on themselves?

Anyways, a Fafnir Dagger would be like 15bil clean. Armours would be worth 5-7 bil each clean. I guess GM scrolls aren't really the right scrolls to use for perfection now that we're getting 7 attacks and 9 attacks, which outclass them. I mean honestly, don't try and aim for those things and waste hundreds of dollars on it. This is from a pre-Unleashed era.
MapleStory Screen: My logo MapleStory Video: Reaching level 201 on Canada Day!
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login