MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 22 13
Broa Bishop
HolyGiraffe

Oh no! not another complain thread!

Yes. I hate to admit it, I don't usualy complain about nexon's side, more about the crybaby players... But this time, it's on them.

Twisted Aqua Road is just poorly planned.

One quest per map, and it's all about big numbers... They didn't plan anything!
You don't swim in that aqua road (yea, you heard me! it's like in a cave, or a field. you jump from floor to floor! NO SWIMMING in aqua road? ARE YOU INSANE?)
You can just access the last boss without doing any quests (which makes it uninteresting).
Rewards are crap.
The programmers don't seem to remember how hard it is for us to follow their ridiculously high numbers.
The programmers just type "300", and it's just a number for them. I bet no tester ever tried to finish all of the quests from that area...
The 4th or 5th quest, sais: "Kill 300, collect 300 of their ETC".
Now that's just nasty, Killing 300 is already kinda difficult. Asking us to also BRING 300 ETC? It's like they don't even know how ETC items are dropped! By a rough estimate, I'd say we'll have to kill about 600 of these monsters to get 300 ETCs.
Spoiler: The whole thing (All of twisted aqua) is Arkairum's fault. Here you go, now you have no reason to do that questline. You don't even get to meet Arkairum! You just finish off some mobs, while the numbers increase after each quest.
Bosses are weak. I usualy don't complain about that... Because it's none of my business. I say: If you aren't satisfied with the content, just don't do it~
But this time its just plain stupid. This time, it breaks the record. I'd say Ellin forest questline is worthwhile because of the Queen of fairies battle, that is fairly difficult for those levels... But for a final boss, that fake Pianus is weak, and he has the same moves... So they mean to tell me, after doing a lot of unreasonable quests, you fight an easy boss and thats it. It doesnt even drop anything good...

Why do they even bother? hands down, That's the lamest content GMS has ever produced.
MapleStory Screen: Bishop - 2m-2m unbuffed completely MapleStory Video: Rising heroes: tower of oz trailer
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Jun 22 13
Bera Beginner
Hiqs
you sound spoiled
Jun 22 13
Bera Cannoneer 2
gamerparadox
Nexon
Jun 22 13
Scania I/L Arch Mage
King2123
Give it time. The may be Nexon but they arent stupid.. They will chang ethe glitches
MapleStory Video: Lv. 204 i/l arch mage solos hard mode gollux
Jun 22 13
Broa Bishop
HolyGiraffe
DiceyLove: you sound spoiled

You sound like you didn't read anything, you just tried to be the first one to comment.
MapleStory Screen: Bishop - 2m-2m unbuffed completely MapleStory Video: Rising heroes: tower of oz trailer
Jun 22 13
Broa Evan 10th Growth
LtHeather
this was the worst questline ever
Jun 22 13
Windia Phantom 4
Asyrium
king2123: Give it time. The may be Nexon but they arent stupid.. They will chang ethe glitches

Glitches? How is this even related? Everything was on purpose.
MapleStory Screen: Windia gm event
Jun 22 13*
Bera Paladin
Flyix
I agree wholehearted with OP on this one.. nexon just took random monsters and "retextured" them and dumped them into a red aqua road without any water in it -_-
Then they hand it to the players and call it "new and exciting content"
MapleStory Screen: The result of the empress's might quest
Jun 22 13
Windia Kaiser 3
iCurryKaiser
I only gain about 0.3% per quest too, what a waste of time.
Jun 22 13
Broa Phantom 4
Awsumly
a bigger fail is the nerfing of lion heart castle and all the best training places
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login