Twisted Aqua Road is just poorly planned.
One quest per map, and it's all about big numbers... They didn't plan anything!
- You don't swim in that aqua road (yea, you heard me! it's like in a cave, or a field. you jump from floor to floor! NO SWIMMING in aqua road? ARE YOU INSANE?)
- You can just access the last boss without doing any quests (which makes it uninteresting).
- Rewards are crap.
- The programmers don't seem to remember how hard it is for us to follow their ridiculously high numbers.
The 4th or 5th quest, sais: "Kill 300, collect 300 of their ETC".
Now that's just nasty, Killing 300 is already kinda difficult. Asking us to also BRING 300 ETC? It's like they don't even know how ETC items are dropped! By a rough estimate, I'd say we'll have to kill about 600 of these monsters to get 300 ETCs.
- Spoiler: The whole thing (All of twisted aqua) is Arkairum's fault. Here you go, now you have no reason to do that questline. [i]You don't even get to meet Arkairum![/i] You just finish off some mobs, while the numbers increase after each quest.
- Bosses are weak. I usualy don't complain about that... Because it's none of my business. I say: If you aren't satisfied with the content, just don't do it~
Why do they even bother? hands down, That's the lamest content GMS has ever produced.
Posted: June Permalink