MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Kaleido-Spinner Coupons rewards

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jun 23 13
Scania Night Walker 4
00Shinobi
Whats the most efficient way to get good rewards from the boxes? Should i use 10 normal ones for a fancy coupon, or use 20 for artisan coupon?
Or should i just use all the normal kaleido coupons?

And what are the rewards you get get from the box? I saw some people with that new flying bicycle mount, looks pretty cool
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Jun 23 13
Windia Phantom 4
asskissed
i had one before the rollback
Maple Story: i quit maplestory xDDD
Jun 23 13
Windia Shadower
SSjZoro
The ones u get from 20 have a higher chance of better boxes than the 10 one
Jun 23 13
Broa Phantom 4
DelusionDash
Exchange for fancy coupons. Farm them from monster drops near your level.
Maple Story: Soon to be Legendary Casanova, who would like to b...
Jun 23 13
Bera Paladin
imthepaladin
you can get the pinnacle scrolls, which are 60 coins in should, i got 2 acc for m.att and 20% wep (100%destroy on failure ) +9 atk
Jun 23 13
Broa Blade Master
FerDeyz
Go to evo world and farm coupons. Get the coupons that give pinnacle rings. I believe its the supreme coupon and 2 others.
Jun 23 13
Zenith Dark Knight
UchihaAria
TamponUser: wait so do you get higher rank ticket?
sure the highest level card can give you purple box with so high chance like 80-90% (I would be mad if i got grey one with that card xD) , for me i only used the one i got from hot time and my purple box gave me a chair.
Jun 23 13
Windia Buccaneer
MisourBucc
use all the normal ones i used 13 of em and i got 1 supreme, 3 second best ones(forget what is was called) 5 artisan ones, and 2 fancy/normal
Jun 23 13
Scania Night Walker 4
00Shinobi
PovertyShoez: Go to evo world and farm coupons. Get the coupons that give pinnacle rings. I believe its the supreme coupon and 2 others.

How do you get supreme coupon other than hot time gift? The guy doesnt give me an option to trade in the normal ones for supreme.
Jun 23 13
Windia Mercedes 2
LowOctave
I got a teddy bear chair from the normal ones.
It was perm
Maple Story: I need a world transfer event to happen
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login