MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Kaleido-Spinner Coupons rewards

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jun 23 13
Scania Night Walker 4
00Shinobi
Whats the most efficient way to get good rewards from the boxes? Should i use 10 normal ones for a fancy coupon, or use 20 for artisan coupon?
Or should i just use all the normal kaleido coupons?

And what are the rewards you get get from the box? I saw some people with that new flying bicycle mount, looks pretty cool
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Jun 23 13
KradiaEMS Blade Lord
crayons
i had one before the rollback
Maple Story: i quit maplestory xDDD
Jun 23 13
Windia Shadower
SSjZoro
The ones u get from 20 have a higher chance of better boxes than the 10 one
Jun 23 13
Broa Phantom 4
DelusionDash
Exchange for fancy coupons. Farm them from monster drops near your level.
Maple Story: Soon to be Legendary Casanova, who would like to b...
Jun 23 13
Bera Paladin
imthepaladin
you can get the pinnacle scrolls, which are 60 coins in should, i got 2 acc for m.att and 20% wep (100%destroy on failure ) +9 atk
Jun 23 13
Broa Blade Master
FerDeyz
Go to evo world and farm coupons. Get the coupons that give pinnacle rings. I believe its the supreme coupon and 2 others.
Jun 23 13
Zenith Dark Knight
UchihaAria
TamponUser: wait so do you get higher rank ticket?
sure the highest level card can give you purple box with so high chance like 80-90% (I would be mad if i got grey one with that card xD) , for me i only used the one i got from hot time and my purple box gave me a chair.
Jun 23 13
Windia Buccaneer
MisourBucc
use all the normal ones i used 13 of em and i got 1 supreme, 3 second best ones(forget what is was called) 5 artisan ones, and 2 fancy/normal
Jun 23 13
Scania Night Walker 4
00Shinobi
PovertyShoez: Go to evo world and farm coupons. Get the coupons that give pinnacle rings. I believe its the supreme coupon and 2 others.

How do you get supreme coupon other than hot time gift? The guy doesnt give me an option to trade in the normal ones for supreme.
Jun 23 13
Windia I/L Arch Mage
SlimeTasty
I got a teddy bear chair from the normal ones.
It was perm
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login