MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 24 13
Broa Night Lord
0xjeshux0
hello guys...
i just got a pinnacle ring and pendant... (no hidden potential)
How much are they worth in Broa?
Thanks in advance
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jun 24 13
Scania Kaiser 4
Firebolt1176
Both are near worthless, as they are the essentially the same as tempest equips, and both of the ones you just stated are equips that are easily obtainable with 6% of a stat (as a tempest item)
Jun 24 13
Scania Kanna 4
CombatPotato
They're basically Tempest items, people.
Geez.
Jun 24 13*
Broa Night Lord
0xjeshux0
Gregar41 but you can wear it along tempest... (you cant equip 2 tempest rings) so... dont talk if you dont know about it

Whats the price for a tempest ring then? (no hidden pot)
Jun 24 13
Windia Paladin
DeadPaiadin
Gregar41: Both are near worthless, as they are the essentially the same as tempest equips, and both of the ones you just stated are equips that are easily obtainable with 6% of a stat (as a tempest item)

Obviously has no clue...

Anyway, the ring is worth tons (another pottable ring) and you might want to hold onto it till the event ends because nobody will ever get
a lot of those to make them cheaper. Otherwise, sell it as soon as possible for as much as possible before they get cheaper
during the event.

The other equip however is indeed worthless.
Don't get ripped off with the ring. Not a lot of people seem to know or are trying to get it cheap.
MapleStory Screen: True ugliness?
Jun 24 13
Broa Night Lord
0xjeshux0
Is 100m good for it? In Broa
Jun 24 13
Scania Marksman
Aukies
Gregar41: Both are near worthless, as they are the essentially the same as tempest equips, and both of the ones you just stated are equips that are easily obtainable with 6% of a stat (as a tempest item)

and here we see the much needed attention Henesys' education system is currently in
MapleStory Screen: Goates - skynets
Jun 24 13
Windia Paladin
DeadPaiadin
jeshurocks: Is 100m good for it? In Broa

The ring? Hell no waaaaaaaay to cheap. Not sure about broa but in Windia they're at least 2b or more.
pendant? Yes
MapleStory Screen: True ugliness?
Jun 24 13
Bellocan Battle Mage 4
AmongstGods
i sold one for 1.5b.... they are rare, hold on to it. i have 1 more for myself. u cant get these easy
MapleStory Screen: 207 BattleMage Range 1,692,519-1,781,600
Jun 24 13
Broa Night Lord
0xjeshux0
okay then.. thanks a lot
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login