MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Maplestory Post Unleash Training guide

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jun 24 13
Khaini Blade Lord
Noobirum
Basics
Now that everyone is calm and ready to take on this patch I have decided to make a Training guide. This Training Guide will take you through theme dungeons, quests, Pqs, and places to grind. In This guide I will teach the basics of Unleash and give you some good old fashion tips that helped me out in Pre Big Bang.

Struggling to choose a character?
Choose a character that fits your needs. Do you like bossing? Do you like grind? Do you like flashy skills? Do you like Def? Do you like Dmg? The only reason i made this topic is so people could help choose which character to pick.

Grinding
Luminous
Mercedes
Demon Slayer
Buccaneer
Hayato
Kanna
Phantom
Cannoneer
I/L Mage
F/P Mage
Dark Knight

Boss
Nightlords
Dual Blade
Angelic Buster

DEF
Demon Slayer
Aran
Kasier
Battle Mage ( 3rd job )
  • BEST CLASS FOR DEFENSE * = Page, White Knight , Paladin

DMG
Angelic Buster
Kasier
Luminous
Nightlords
Hayato
Marksman
Bowman
F/P Mage
Hero
Buccaneer
Cannoneer

If you have anything else to add please comment politely and ill be sure to edit it.

Training Guide
This is as most accurate as it gets.
First I suggest you don't skip TuT (Tutorial) for levels 1-10

Quests
Do all your Job quests all the way through 30. By the way when you are doing the quests make sure you read what it tells you to do exactly. Also the light bulbs and ToTs guide is on the right. Make sure you do all the quests he tells you to do. Why? Cause some of the quests involve getting good equips if your really poor. For example Curbocks quests. Give you equips WITH ATTACK bonus. Make sure you follow the quests in order.

Theme Dungeons
Mushroom Kingdom- About a penguin who invades a mushroom kingdom and you are called to help them get back and save the Ugly princess. Probably the most well known Theme Dungeon. Also gives you a boost to 36 at the most.

Kerning Square- This is about a super star who gets to greedy. But is a unknown force controlling him? This quest will get you to 45.

Gold Beach- About black slime's who is about take over the resort, but you are here to help. Quest will get you all the way to 50-52

Chryse- Help giants take back there kingdom. This quest will get you 57-58

Party Quest
Once you have reached level 50 you are able to do party quests. In which is gonna become your best friend tell 120.
Ludi Pq- 50-70 You will also get a cool pair of glasses

Netts Pq- 70-85 Get a belt, that gives good stat bonuses.

Pirate Pq- 85-95 You will get a really good Hat

Romeo and Juliet- 95-120 This will get +10 pendant

Evo World! 120-145

Dimension Invasion 145-165

HoH (Hall Of Honor ) 165-200

Boss or Go to future Perion and Grind
200-250

Grinding

If wish not to do the quests then this is your second option in which is not as most effective as doing the theme dungeons, party quests.

1-10 TuT
This is really the only way through level 10, unless you wanna grind at snails?

10-20 Pig Beach, Golems, Starfish
This is very fast way to get 10-20
Victoria Island

20-30
Ice Golems, Red Golems, Mixed Golems, and Angry Jellyfish
Victoria Island

30-45
CDs yes CDS why cause they are able to kill at this level. Grind here tell 45 and proceed to kill...
These monsters can be found in Kerning Square

White Fangs ( I think that is what its called? ) 45-55
Monsters can be found in El Nath take the taxi if you want to get there faster

55-65
Robots
If you want to train to 70 there that's fine.
Ludibrium

65-85
Sand Rats
Arian

85-100
Roids
Masteria

100-120
Any map in leafre
Leafre

120-145
Evo World

Now that you are here you will have to PQ if you want this to go faster.
So go up and read 145-165