MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Heatwave Potential Stamp broken?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jun 26 13
Windia Dark Knight
CrimsonSnivy
Making it short and simple, the Heatwave Awakening stamp that adds 1 line of potential to a piece of equipment that only has 2 or less did not work for me. I know there is a 50/50 chance, but when it said it was successful (Chime and everything) it had NOT improved my sword's potential. And it doesnt have bonus potential either.
To clarify, i used the HEATWAVE awakening stamp, not the Superior stamp. That one is for bonus potential only.

Has this happened to anyone else?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jun 26 13
Windia Dark Knight
CrimsonSnivy
iTinyBowman: You misread. It did not ADD A LINE OF POTENTIAL when it said it did succeed. It said it had successfuly added the line of potential, but it did not. I know it doesnt act like a cube.
Jun 28 13
Broa Night Lord
GNParticies
I would like to know if this is a bug or not as well. :x I don't want to waste 40 coins just for nothing.
Jun 28 13
Bera I/L Arch Mage
FrostBitting
don't worry I pasted a goodness 40% chaos on my mystic eye wear and it did nothing lol
Jun 28 13
Scania Cannoneer 4
Karnius
heero: ya you have to go by what it says on the chatbar, not what it says on the UI.

It'll probably have said "failed to expand potential lines" when there is a huge banner on your screen saying "Success! potential has been reset"

Question is, did anyone have a successful experience with those stamps?
MapleStory Screen: Triple digits!
Jun 28 13
Bera F/P Arch Mage
Frozenfire20
Yes they work
MapleStory Video: Zak solo updated
Jun 28 13
Windia Dark Knight
CrimsonSnivy
heero: ya you have to go by what it says on the chatbar, not what it says on the UI.

It'll probably have said "failed to expand potential lines" when there is a huge banner on your screen saying "Success! potential has been reset"

Both said it was successful for me. It did the chime, bright animation, and both said successful. But nothing improved on my sword.
Jun 28 13
Nova Angelic Buster 4
Novawaii
Mine definitely worked. All I can suggest is submitting a ticket... That's really strange.
Jun 28 13
Galicia Blade Master
HHHAADIS
FrostLife: don't worry I pasted a goodness 40% chaos on my mystic eye wear and it did nothing lol

happened to me with an innocence scroll
Jun 29 13
Scania Night Lord
Hooneybum
All I can say is that mine definitely worked. It added a "Recover 24 MP every 4 seconds." line to my Alien Fragment Necklace.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login