bzl.co

Add a thread

Medal of Honor

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

This item is dropping off my grinding monsters(Medal of Honor), giving me free Honor and all. The question is, is there a point in saving them? Or should I use them up asap?
Posted: June 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 11

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Masterobert Level 200 Broa Phantom 4 Nimbus Guild
Do whatever you want with them. I don't know why you would save them though.
Jun 28 2013
Dominion Level 212 Scania Blade Master
There's no daily limit so just spam them.
Jun 28 2013
LeonGoldMage Level 177 Broa F/P Arch Mage
Idk what the point is in leveling honor anymore maybe to 30 and thats it [/quote]

Every time your Honor level increases you get a couple of the new circulators to rest your Inner Ability. Free is free.

As for OP's question, I have been using them up. Don't know of a reason to not use them.
Jun 28 2013
DexlessYeos Level 201 Windia Shadower
Once you get unique ability will it stay that way?
Jun 28 2013
pulsecannon Level 210 Scania Night Lord
Once you get unique ability will it stay that way?[/quote]

Nope, my inner ability went from Unique to Epic
OT:From my Medals I got 10 ability circulators, so its your choice to keep them or not .
Jun 28 2013
I Should re-phrase the question. Does using medal of honor at later honor levels increase how much honor it gives you? (That would be save em for later). Or, does it give the same random honor it always will? (use em now).
Jun 29 2013
How do you tell if your ability is unique?
Jun 29 2013
Yagooar Level 121 Scania Buccaneer
I Should re-phrase the question. Does using medal of honor at later honor levels increase how much honor it gives you? (That would be save em for later). Or, does it give the same random honor it always will? (use em now).[/quote]

Its random
Jun 29 2013
vincevo Level 161 Broa Shadower
I got like 30 Of those from VL i think
Jun 29 2013
iDivideZer0 Level 204 Scania Shadower
How do you tell if your ability is unique?[/quote]

The top bar right above your inner ability will turn yellow and say "Unique inner potential" or something like that. I think it follows the same colours as potential, rare-blue, epic-purple, unique-yellow, legendary-green
Jun 29 2013
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.