MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 28 13
Bera Paladin
TRILLTANK
This item is dropping off my grinding monsters(Medal of Honor), giving me free Honor and all. The question is, is there a point in saving them? Or should I use them up asap?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jun 28 13*
Broa Phantom 4
DelusionDash
Do whatever you want with them. I don't know why you would save them though.
Jun 28 13
Scania Blade Master
BladesOfDuel
There's no daily limit so just spam them.
MapleStory Screen: Black and white damage skin MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 balrog boss
Jun 28 13*
Broa F/P Arch Mage
LeonGoldMage
TheAxelFenrir: Idk what the point is in leveling honor anymore maybe to 30 and thats it

Every time your Honor level increases you get a couple of the new circulators to rest your Inner Ability. Free is free.

As for OP's question, I have been using them up. Don't know of a reason to not use them.
MapleStory Screen: Ilyian's level up to 200
Jun 28 13
Windia Shadower
dexlessyeos
Once you get unique ability will it stay that way?
Jun 28 13
Scania Night Lord
lordxlbx
DexlessYeos: Once you get unique ability will it stay that way?

Nope, my inner ability went from Unique to Epic
OT:From my Medals I got 10 ability circulators, so its your choice to keep them or not .
MapleStory Screen: Pink Bean soul
Jun 29 13
Bera Paladin
TRILLTANK
I Should re-phrase the question. Does using medal of honor at later honor levels increase how much honor it gives you? (That would be save em for later). Or, does it give the same random honor it always will? (use em now).
Jun 29 13
Bellocan Wild Hunter 3
vShoots
How do you tell if your ability is unique?
Jun 29 13
Scania Buccaneer
BanaKnuckle
trilloff: I Should re-phrase the question. Does using medal of honor at later honor levels increase how much honor it gives you? (That would be save em for later). Or, does it give the same random honor it always will? (use em now).

Its random
Jun 29 13
Broa Shadower
FirmStiletto
I got like 30 Of those from VL i think
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login