MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 28 13
KradiaEMS Aran 3
Blommas
They drop allllll the time. I've gotten like 10 in 20 minutes. They never dropped that much? Btw, what is good about leveling honor?
New thread Replies
Jun 28 13
Scania Night Lord
Parasitize
idk if higher honor means better inner abilities, but every level you get 5 circulators
Jun 28 13
Renegades Luminous 2
TrooperTwice
Every 20%, you get 4 circulators.
Jun 28 13
Bera Wild Hunter 4
JaguarSmoke
You can increase your inner ability now like potentials on equips,i got mine to epic after about 30 or 40 circulators. Pretty cool how they changed up the inner abilities,i always thought it took way to long the old way lol. And to the TS,they give pretty good stats if you get lucky/have high enough inner potential now.
MapleStory Screen: 7.8k damage at lv50 xd
Jun 28 13
Bera Kaiser 4
Xoneration
Can inner ability go down in rank? I know it used to, but now its different.
MapleStory Screen: Maplers these days MapleStory Video: ScrewAttack Chaos Zakum
Jun 28 13
Scania Dark Knight
ItsJustForUs
You get a certain amount of circulators per level up.
I got my NL's to Epic so far... >.> I get like, 6 circ's every Honor level up and its only lv 16 atm.

I just hate the Legendary part of Inner Abilities. Yet another way for Nexon to screw over people who don't want to pay.
MapleStory Screen: Merry Christmas!
Jun 28 13
Renegades Beginner
Joblessbian
zander145: Can inner ability go down in rank? I know it used to, but now its different.

Yes they can
MapleStory Video: Lv200 Legend Beginner Zakum Solo
Jun 28 13
Scania Aran 3
BruceBaker
AdventBurst: Every 20%, you get 4 circulators.

I get 6 circulators every 20% so that is false. I'm guessing it's based on your Honor level.
Jun 28 13
Windia Corsair
EpicShoot
Once you get to Legendary, you gotta start using CS circulators. It's particularly lame when you had 1 Legendary line transfer over. Now I have 15% boss, and 2 other lines of absolute poop.
Maple Story: LF> Love in all the wrong places
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login