MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 28 13
Khaini Buccaneer
SHARKTOSSlNG
http://i.imgur.com/9BzVf39.png

Can someone explain wtf this is and what purpose it serves?

It doesn't seem anvil'd, so why is it so low attack, and what's with the name?

I'm completely befuddled.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jun 28 13
Scania Battle Mage 4
Azymous
I'm wondering the same thing to be honest.
MapleStory Screen: Lvl 83 bam soloed headless horseman
Jun 28 13
Windia Battle Mage 3
Apocryphance
I've seen someone wearing two hats because they wore a level 110 hat and their reg hat. A hacker's item possibly? Its weird.
Jun 28 13*
ElNido Cannoneer 4
FlameCorona
I bought the exact same thing, I have no idea what it is http://i.imgur.com/5axOFxq.png
Jun 28 13
Scania Night Lord
DieUCriminal
it drops from the twilight perion area
Jun 28 13
Bera Aran 4
StunStat
Hory Sihte
Jun 28 13
Broa I/L Arch Mage
FrzenRequiem
It's a placeholder item from Twilight Perion and possible Twisted Aqua, they forgot to add an actual droptable for them.
MapleStory Screen: Eckhart's Side Job MapleStory Video: 134 Beginner Papulatus Solo
Jun 28 13
Renegades Bishop
IsGamerMage
It seems it drops from Twilight Perion, is just a glitch equipment, DO NOT BUY THIS people, if you see it just pass by it since if you wear it you might get glitched when doing skills.
MapleStory Video: Bishop skills pre-red
Jun 28 13
Khaini Buccaneer
SHARKTOSSlNG
IsGamer: It seems it drops from Twilight Perion, is just a glitch equipment, DO NOT BUY THIS people, if you see it just pass by it since if you wear it you might get glitched when doing skills.

Gonna buy it on my main, if it gets glitched i'll complain and ask for free Maple points.

Thanks for the inspiration.
Jun 28 13
Khaini Night Lord
Newbane2
Doesn't glitch you just disconnects you if you try to attack with it.
MapleStory Screen: Advanced knight a familiar MapleStory Video: Post Hyper NightLord Von Leon Solo
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login