MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

No alien frag helm? No problem Just need 2nd pendant slot

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jul 01 13
Bera Evan 10th Growth
Evanooo1
Hey guys, if you're tired of slaving endless hours at VPQ JUST to try getting the Rare Alien Fragment Helmet, then I've got news for you! If you have an additional pendant slot, then all you need to do to get the full set bonus is have the ring, the belt, the earring, and TWO pendants. While the ring is a unique equipped item, the pendant is not, so you can equip more than one, and EACH pendant counts as one piece. I have personally tested this and it works! For those of you who say SS or BS, sadly, I cannot provide a screenshot because I can't seem to get my scroll lock key to work, but, if someone else would kindly provide a screenshot of it to prove those nonbelievers wrong, I'd greatly appreciate it!
MapleStory Screen: The SixHeroes Must Answer the Call! Maple Story: Evan: Day 12. Month: 7 Year: 309 ABM Today, Maple...
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jul 01 13
Scania Battle Mage 1
MrBesil
OMG it actually works! I've been at alien pq for over a level and still haven't gotten the helm.
Jul 01 13
Scania Demon Avenger 4
PurgeTM
Print Screen Key in Window Mode > Paste into Paint > Upload
MapleStory Screen: Player chairs MapleStory Video: Demon avenger in the dojo
Jul 01 13*
KradiaGMS Night Walker 4
SKnite
Use the prt scrn key and crop it on paint.

Edit: Damn ninjas.
Jul 01 13
Khaini I/L Arch Mage
Grawp77
Take a pic with a phone?
Maybe?
MapleStory Screen: Lul
Jul 01 13*
Bera Evan 10th Growth
Evanooo1
BTW guys, this means you can go full Fafnir AND full alien frag AT THE SAME TIME However, you'd have to sacrifice the tyrant belt. On the other hand, if we ever get MEE's, that won't be much of a problem, will it?
Edit: above: I do not have a cellular phone. I do, however, have a 3DS, so I guess I could take pictures with that, but they'd be cruddy quality.
MapleStory Screen: The SixHeroes Must Answer the Call!
Jul 01 13
Khaini Bishop
AntiiHeal
There are other programs to take ss with.
MapleStory Screen: A zak run before the unleashed update
Jul 01 13
Scania Battle Mage 1
MrBesil
It works you noobs.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/z3Gvvbs.png
Jul 01 13
Windia Buccaneer
Birthplace
lier
Jul 01 13
Bera Evan 10th Growth
Evanooo1
andy11247: lier

Look at the pic in the post above you. I bet you'll feel silly for calling me a liar after doing so.
MapleStory Screen: The SixHeroes Must Answer the Call! Maple Story: Evan: Day 12. Month: 7 Year: 309 ABM Today, Maple...
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login