BasilMarket

Add a thread

No alien frag helm? No problem Just need 2nd pendant slot

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

juarmo Level 218 Bera Evan 4th Growth SixHeroes Guild
Hey guys, if you're tired of slaving endless hours at VPQ JUST to try getting the Rare Alien Fragment Helmet, then I've got news for you! If you have an additional pendant slot, then all you need to do to get the full set bonus is have the ring, the belt, the earring, and TWO pendants. While the ring is a unique equipped item, the pendant is not, so you can equip more than one, and EACH pendant counts as one piece. I have personally tested this and it works! For those of you who say SS or BS, sadly, I cannot provide a screenshot because I can't seem to get my scroll lock key to work, but, if someone else would kindly provide a screenshot of it to prove those nonbelievers wrong, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Posted: July 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 19

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
OMG it actually works! I've been at alien pq for over a level and still haven't gotten the helm.
Jul 01 2013
BTW guys, this means you can go full Fafnir AND full alien frag AT THE SAME TIME However, you'd have to sacrifice the tyrant belt. On the other hand, if we ever get MEE's, that won't be much of a problem, will it?
Edit: @above: I do not have a cellular phone. I do, however, have a 3DS, so I guess I could take pictures with that, but they'd be cruddy quality.
Jul 01 2013
New Screen: Hero of Heroes title
andy11247 Level 206 Windia Buccaneer
lier
Jul 01 2013
lier[/quote]

Look at the pic in the post above you. I bet you'll feel silly for calling me a liar after doing so.
Jul 01 2013
andy11247 Level 206 Windia Buccaneer
Look at the pic in the post above you. I bet you'll feel silly for calling me a liar after doing so.[/quote]

I feel like tertle XDDDDD
Jul 01 2013
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.