MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Whats the difference between Demon Slayer and Avenger?

MapleStory Forums : Warrior : Warrior questions and answers

Jul 02 13
Windia Angelic Buster 3
PinkoIada
I mean the title probably says it all but yeah.. I was wondering if you guys could explain the difference?
I watched some youtube videos and the skills are a bit different and cool.
I'm also curious of the story for demon avengers and if they hate slayers. Lolol.

EDIT: I was also wondering if it would be worth it to make a demon avenger?
New thread Replies
Jul 02 13
ElNido Hero
HeroicWarden
demon avengers are new and therefore better
Jul 02 13
Broa Demon Slayer 4
Devilpc
They are the same person just taking up a different persona.
Avenger uses HP. Slayer uses Str.
"Demon" refers to himself, not that he slays or avenges demons. It is like a title.
It would be with it for the Link Skill and Character Card.
For more info just look at OM/Max's blog or play it.
Jul 02 13
Windia Phantom 4
hospitarity
One slays and the other avenges.
Jul 02 13
Bera Demon Avenger 4
LaSalsera
Syndificate As unhelpful as his message was I'm pretty sure he was just being ironic.
Jul 02 13
Bellocan Phantom 4
jazanthasm
Flamepc: They are the same person just taking up a different persona.
Avenger uses HP. Slayer uses Str.
"Demon" refers to himself, not that he slays or avenges demons. It is like a title.

Mind Blown.
Jul 02 13
Windia Aran 4
Juximus
Demon Slayers have purple hair and Demon Avengers have white hair
Jul 02 13
Windia Bishop
DirtyBliss
Syndificate: You must be intellectually disabled. By saying something is better because it is new is simply moronic and stupid. Also, she never asked which one was better, she asked what the difference between them were.

Anyway, there isn't much difference between Demon Avengers and Demon Slayers. Demon Slayers utilize their attacks through demon fury whereas Demon Avengers use HP as their main stats. This is called the exceed system apprehending to Demon Slayer's Demon Fury system. They also use different weapons. Unlike the Demon Slayer, who uses one handed axes or blunt weapons, Demon Avengers use a totally new weapon called a Desparado. The link skills are different as well. Demon Slayers have % boss as their link skill and Demon Avengers have % damage (I believe 10% for Level 2).

A class being better than another class is one difference between the two classes.
MapleStory Screen: They call me the angel of windia
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login