MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 03 13
Khaini Ranger
MehNameFits
Now that Xenon is going to be released to GMS, i was hoping to find a guide for AP distribution for Xenons. I know that they use the three stats which are Str, luk and dex but how would i distribute them?
Which would be the stat most required?

Also, I have seen the guide where it shows where to distribute the AP but it states that this build should be followed if I am going to reach level 200 which i doubt i would be able to reach. SO what is the guide for someone who will most likely not achieve the level of 200?

Thanks
MapleStory Screen: Level 200 cygnus
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jul 03 13
Yellonde Dawn Warrior 3
s2yuuki
MapleStory Video: KMS Lv 149 Dual Blade Oblivion 4 [Daum TV]
Jul 03 13
Scania Wild Hunter 4
arrows4eva1
Main stat is Luk(suggested) because of the avoid it provides, so if youre getting empress go for the thief set. ap should be distributed equally among the 3 stats Str, dex and luk. you should try spread them out to meet the requirements of that multi skill(i think there is 4?). it really shouldnt matter in the end how you set it out because at level 200 you should aim for 330 on each stat to obtain the last multi skill. from then on since the cap is 250, i suggest luk for the avoid, which refills energy.
Jul 03 13*
Scania Mechanic 4
KlZO
STR: % for Power Stance
DEX: % resistance to all elements and status ailments
LUK: % Avoidability
STR, DEX, and LUK: +% total damage

Multilateral II: 40 all (1st job)
Multilateral III: 90 all (2nd job)
Multilateral IV: 150 all (3rd job)
Multilateral V: 250 all (4th job)
Multilateral VI: 330 all (obtained at lv 200)

It depends how far you wanna level your Xenon and if care more about Stance, Status Resistance, or Avoidabilty. If you have more of certain stats and want to gain extra dmg... Add towards the required Multilateral first then put points into your main stats. Imo, always add points to your main stats then work your ways towards the other two stats.

Example
If you're a luk user, add the required 150 str / dex / luk first...
Then add the remaining points into luk
Stop at 250 luk and put the rest into str or dex until you reach the 250 all
MapleStory Screen: 198 mech range - 123,459 - 145,246
Jul 03 13
Windia Demon Slayer 4
TheFallen55
Kizo: STR: % for Power Stance
DEX: % resistance to all elements and status ailments
LUK: % Avoidability
STR, DEX, and LUK: +% total damage

Multilateral II: 40 all (1st job)
Multilateral III: 90 all (2nd job)
Multilateral IV: 150 all (3rd job)
Multilateral V: 250 all (4th job)
Multilateral VI: 330 all (obtained at lv 200)

It depends how far you wanna level your Xenon and if care more about Stance, Status Resistance, or Avoidabilty. If you have more of certain stats and want to gain extra dmg... Add towards the required Multilateral first then put points into your main stats. Imo, always add points to your main stats then work your ways towards the other two stats.

Example
If you're a luk user, add the required 150 str / dex / luk first...
Then add the remaining points into luk
Stop at 250 luk and put the rest into str or dex until you reach the 250 all

So when you level, you add 3 AP to LUK, and 1 to STR and DEX?
Jul 03 13*
Scania Mechanic 4
KlZO
TheFallen55 At lower level, it shouldn't matter until higher level when you start bossing o_o Do you really need status resistance% at lv60? Naw, 'cause you just wanna level fast and you need all the dmg you can get. As long as you meet the required Multilateral - 40 / 90 / 150 / 250 / 330. But luk is the superior stat though since avoid = higher chance to max dial.

If your main stat is luk then.... add all AP into luk until 40 > add AP into str or dex (40) > lastly, add AP into the remaining stat (40)
MapleStory Screen: 198 mech range - 123,459 - 145,246
Jul 03 13
Khaini Ranger
MehNameFits
OH I GET IT
SO
We need to meet the requirements for the Multilateral thing so we put our points into our main stat we want to "max out"

For Example
To meet the requirement of 40 points in every stat, we first max out luk then str/dex or dex/str to 40

RIGHT?Kizo?
Jul 03 13
Windia Marksman
LinksStrafe
SpamName60: OH I GET IT
SO
We need to meet the requirements for the Multilateral thing so we put our points into our main stat we want to "max out"

For Example
To meet the requirement of 40 points in every stat, we first max out luk then str/dex or dex/str to 40

RIGHT?Kizo?
Umm.... You will have to put in his username with an @ if you want him to respond. He wont know if anyone replied because the quotes at the top of the screen will say 0.

Here. Kizo
MapleStory Video: 108/109 pre-revamp Hermit at aliens
Jul 03 13
Khaini Ranger
MehNameFits
Thanks Xander43
Jul 03 13
Bera Angelic Buster 4
PavChan
Does that include potential bonus? or is it just simply the 3 main stats at 330 for the boost..cuz with all the items and even %all stat, I doubt you will be able to have even stats right?
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login