L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 03 13
Windia Demon Slayer 4
QatarSlayer
So i made my first xenon but the AP is too confusing so i decided to look at the xenon guide in basilmarket by johny2toes there is an AP build but it said you need an AP reset at 200 so i was scared to use it. I probably won't reach 200 anyways can anyone help me where to put in AP?
Replies
Jul 03 13
Broa Kaiser 4
ShiniKaiser
Here is what i am doing. None them seperately give luck so i am getting all to 330 and and going all out on luck cause evading gives you 1 point of energy per evade so more evade faster OP moves
Jul 03 13
Scania Cannoneer 4
BiggererBang
Use the auto assign in the order: LUK, STR, DEX
New MapleStory Screen: Scania'd
Jul 03 13
Windia Battle Mage 4
holysaiyan05
i saw it too so i decide i can go for a constant balanced ap build... that means that i will try to have the same ap on each dex, str and luk everytime i lvl and since the ap reset are given at some point i still dont like the idea of having to rely my AP points at lvl 200 to a reset scroll
Jul 03 13
Windia Demon Slayer 4
QatarSlayer
ShieId: Use the auto assign in the order: LUK, STR, DEX

Does it have to be in that order? And is this the best build?
Jul 03 13
Khaini Buccaneer
Mjav
Add all equally. When you have 330 of each, add everything in the stat you have the most %potential of

AlmightKaiser: Here is what i am doing. None them seperately give luck so i am getting all to 330 and and going all out on luck cause evading gives you 1 point of energy per evade so more evade faster OP moves
Except you have 2 buffs that restores Surplus, and your avoid is capped at 9999, so ultimately it's stupid (unless you have most %luk)

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login