• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Did we get pre-nerfed Xenon?
MapleStory Forums : Xenon : Talk about the Xenon class
Jul 03 13
Scania Angelic Buster 3
Hydrophobick
And if we didn't how bad will the nerf hit us?
Replies
Jul 03 13*
Windia Spearman
kimjeeho111
Xenon's were so OP pre nerf and even after the second nerf It really doesn't change much, sure you lose around 50k per hit but what is 50k compared to easily hitting 300k+

EDIT: Well I think there were some pretty bad nerfs regarding xenon's buffs with boss% etc and also multilateral is not so good either compared to how it was before.
Jul 03 13
Scania Angelic Buster 3
Hydrophobick
sadface3: Xenon's were so OP pre nerf and even after the second nerf It really doesn't change much, sure you lose around 50k per hit but what is 50k compared to easily hitting 300k+

EDIT: Well I think there were some pretty bad nerfs regarding xenon's buffs with boss% etc and also multilateral is not so good either compared to how it was before.

So we did or didn't get pre-nerf....?
I mean, as long as it isn't as bad as the nerf Phantoms got it doesn't bother me that much. I still enjoy playing my Phantom despite how much they were nerfed apparently.
Jul 03 13
Windia Buccaneer
Birthplace
our xenon is not nerfed
Jul 03 13
Scania Angelic Buster 3
Hydrophobick
DungBlade You smell like farts and you're pale.

andy11247 well darn, I was actually hoping for nerfed so that way I wouldn't notice when the actual nerf comes. Hopefully it is not that bad.
Jul 03 13
Windia Kaiser 4
Asbehl
It's pre-nerf. Blade Dancing is 300% damage, therefore... original release Xenon.

The nerf is pretty humongous, but that being said... their pre-nerf values are a bit off the walls. 300% rapid-damage (hurricane-tier) skill that can hit two lines of damage due to shadow partner. Their snipey skill hit around 400%+ damage if I'm remembering correctly.

That, in addition to roughly 100% total damage (through skills), a ridiculous amount of all stat increases, stance, and final attack-y skills.
Jul 03 13
Scania Angelic Buster 3
Hydrophobick
DungBlade How does it feel not being able to satisfy your partner in bed?

AllDayErryDay I have to admit that they're damage is pretty high. As long as the class is still playable after the nerf while being unfunded then I'm fine. Like I said, I do enjoy my Phantom but he's pretty much unplayable as it is.
Jul 03 13
Scania Angelic Buster 3
Hydrophobick
DungBlade: MagicFrappe: How does it feel relieving your pent-up sexual frustration all over your computer on basil?

You of all people should know, so you tell me.
Jul 03 13
Scania Angelic Buster 3
Hydrophobick
DungBlade: nty :'(

I'm sorry, baby come back.
You can blame it all on mrbasil

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga