L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Beryl-roid /Summeroid/Beryl-heart?
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Jul 06 13
Bera Demon Slayer 4
Versalvortex
So i was thinking..... people said you can't wear the beryl-hearts with other androids cause they are 'rank 9' and some say they can...

So... maybe a summeroid would work with beryl-heart? it's rank 9 too, unless this heart can only be equipped together with beryl-roids.
I have heard many different answers so i'm not entirely sure which one is right tho.
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jul 06 13
Scania I/L Arch Mage
Strenling
I've heard that it works with every android. I guess we'll find out?
New MapleStory Screen: Cyuna and sereta
Jul 06 13
Galicia Mechanic 4
GeniusKnite
really hope it works with every android. I claimed the berylroid on my Xenon cause 1:I like my main's one more and 2: it looks neat to have it follow Xenon
New MapleStory Screen: I beat a gm!
Jul 06 13
Galicia Luminous 4
oSolache
The Beryl-Roid Heart comes on one of the later Xenon Hot Days lol
Jul 06 13
Windia Shadower
BandltCorp
Solupo: The Beryl-Roid Heart comes on one of the later Xenon Hot Days lol
that has nothing to do with what OP is asking
New MapleStory Screen: Poison robots are poisonous
Jul 06 13
Windia Assassin
SquirtBottIe
would work with fantastical androids i think
New MapleStory Screen: Faux Pas New MapleStory Video: The Forest North of Ellinia cover
Jul 17 13
Bera Mihile 3
magicmak777
well the andriods will tell you what hearts goes with it. and fantastical androids last time i checked says it is compatible with beryl hearts. hope this helps
Jul 17 13
Scania Luminous 4
Luminousic
Beryl hearts work with any android apparently. Though logically it should ONLY work with Beryl-roid. But it has been confirmed that they work with any android
New MapleStory Screen: SW Dagger, Katara 1 Run
Jul 17 13*
Scania Night Lord
vStellar
raystarlmao: Beryl hearts work with any android apparently. Though logically it should ONLY work with Beryl-roid. But it has been confirmed that they work with any android

Stop talking about things you don't know about.

OT: My Android (F) and (M) are not compatible because they're rank 3 androids. My Summeroid (F) however DOES WORK! I think fantastical, beryl, and deluxe are the only other androids that work with the heart.
Side Note: The heart's stats only apply if your android is spawned meaning that if you have a godly heart with no compatible android, the heart doesnt do anything
Jul 17 13
Windia Marksman
MyLastEnd
noobiest123: Stop talking about things you don't know about.

OT: My Android (F) and (M) are not compatible because they're rank 3 androids. My Summeroid (F) however DOES WORK! I think fantastical, beryl, and deluxe are the only other androids that work with the heart.
Side Note: The heart's stats only apply if your android is spawned meaning that if you have a godly heart with no compatible android, the heart doesnt do anything

>Stop talking about things you don't know about.
>I think
lolk.
OT: Any android rank 5 or higher works with the heart.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login