MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

why is it so hard to sell stuff at the Fm?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jul 08 13
Scania F/P Arch Mage
smashspeener
I try to sell this rising sun face paint for like idk... half an hr and all i got is like 2 people who offerd me under priced offers of 100mil... why is it so hard to sell the darn thing?
MapleStory Screen: Cosplay empress cannon MapleStory Video: Wind Archer GMS training compilation
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jul 08 13
Khaini Battle Mage 2
colorsDYB
tip: the worst way to sell an item is by fm spam....unless its really under priced.
Jul 08 13
Windia I/L Arch Mage
Chariotte
you need a shop... most people browsing the FM don't pay attention to the spam in the main room
Jul 08 13
Scania F/P Arch Mage
smashspeener
Liddy: you need a shop... most people browsing the FM don't pay attention to the spam in the main room

i wont spend a peny on nx.
MapleStory Screen: Cosplay empress cannon MapleStory Video: Wind Archer GMS training compilation
Jul 08 13
Broa Evan 10th Growth
Evanmakore
Rondragon123: i wont spend a peny on nx.

You don't need to ""
Buy one for 90m...
Jul 08 13
Scania Jett 4
posologies
buy a store permit from friends or guildies
MapleStory Screen: How to win bingo
Jul 08 13*
Scania F/P Arch Mage
smashspeener
CrazyTiger: You don't need to ""
Buy one for 90m...

HipPop and CrazyTiger and HastyHeist and meganinjah , do you really think one just have 90mil out of no where? thats why i want to sell my face paint, so i can offord such things.
Jul 08 13
Scania Dawn Warrior 3
Gorlokmads
FM spam is the worst way to sell items , you need to get a shop in order to sell these fully priced.
Jul 08 13
Galicia Blade Master
HastyHeist
Because only merchers and poor noobs are spamming in the FM. You need to put it in a shop
MapleStory Screen: Updated shadower key setup
Jul 08 13
Broa Kaiser 4
ShiniKaiser
You do know you can get 1.9 nx without buying it. its called surveys
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login