MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 09 13
Bera Kaiser 4
Ryonax
Alright, I've done a little bit of upgrading since last I posted but this will be the last time, this is what I have:

175k range fully buffed (Morphed, without Majesty, with Majesty I'll have around 187k), I can also use ATK+STR potions to get me an even higher range, breaking 200k.
84% Boss
179%PDR (Used to be like 89% but it glitched up)
100% Crit (When Morphed, when I'm not Morphed I have 63% *Decent SE*)
40k HP
9k Defense, 2k Magic Defense.

*I hit 700-800k per line of Gigas on regular bosses*

Would I be able to kill Magnus with these stats? I know it's not all about damage but instead how you control yourself to avoid getting killed but I will learn to get better at that, I just want to know how hard it will be with my current set-up, if anyone can share some insight it will be great.

Thanks!
MapleStory Screen: 500 familiars
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Jul 09 13
Bera Buccaneer
ohhYuna
Make sure you're at 0% exp, my advice.
MapleStory Screen: Fought ht and wanted a ss Nexon Video: [ranked] hybrid nidalee
Jul 09 13
Bera Hero
jkhnjshjfk54
IT will be hard.
MapleStory Screen: Good ol'player
Jul 09 13
Bellocan Angelic Buster 4
angelichopex
no you can't you need 200k range
Jul 09 13
Khaini Buccaneer
VeloShade
Actually it is about damage too.

Master your control and get about 200K+ buffed and you should be okay.
MapleStory Screen: Pass The Salt, Please
Jul 09 13
Bera Kaiser 4
Ryonax
Swagtasticmofo: go try and figure out for yourself, probably give you a better answer than people saying yes or no on basil

I'm completely new to it so my control will be terrible and I won't be getting that far, I want to know if I can do it with my range, that's it. Not going to bother mastering control if my range isn't sufficient enough.
Jul 09 13*
Scania Evan 10th Growth
Overdragoon
Tell me how much you hit per gigas wave line, I can solo it very easily without even nice control (was playing while laying on my bed) with 5m x4 attacks.

ilikefoodand: Make sure you're at 0% exp, my advice
you don't lose exp upon dying at magnus.
Jul 09 13
Bera Kaiser 4
Ryonax
guerratrades: Tell me how much you hit per gigas wave, I can solo it very easily without even nice control (was playing while laying on my bed) with 5m x4 attacks.

I hit 700-800k per line of Gigas in Morph on a regular boss (Don't know why but in Twilight Perion the golems count as bosses and that's the damage I do on them)
Jul 09 13
Bera Aran 4
MetalCoconut
I would just go try it out instead of asking us. While Kaiser users can help you out in assessing the probability based on your damage range, only you will be able to judge your control (unless you upload a video).

On a side note, God I wish I could just xfer all my equips from my Aran to a Kaiser and compare the DPM. Just wondering how much %STR do you have roughly?
MapleStory Screen: Ryude's Sword
Jul 09 13
Scania Evan 10th Growth
Overdragoon
Kazno: I hit 700-800k per line of Gigas in Morph on a regular boss (Don't know why but in Twilight Perion the golems count as bosses and that's the damage I do on them)

Vaaaaat? They don't count as bosses for me o_o. Well I'd say that you need to do about that damage (700k's) on magnus to solo it smoothly as a kaiser. Maybe even 500k's seeing as kaisers hit like 27 times per second.
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login