MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 09 13
Bera Night Lord
iixshadow
I just wanted to know how I'll fend at Twilight Perion at level 190, with a 100k range and 12k hp
Also wondering if HP washing is still a possibility to raise your max HP?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jul 09 13
Mardia Bandit
Lv5RaiIgun
Most likely will die couple seconds after steping in. :<
MapleStory Screen: Flying pink bean!
Jul 09 13*
Broa Phantom 4
DelusionDash
You're a Night Lord. Everyone knows they have low HP.
I suggest wearing HP% items when training in these maps.
ISmileI: Don't forget about Character Cards, Link Skills, titles, medals, etc. I suggest maxing your Willpower. It's going to take you roughly 350M Mesos. You get 2K extra HP in the end, and there's a nice Medal you can get from the trait as well. It gives 700 HP and MP. You can easily get 5K extra HP right there. Feel free to check out my traits guide to see how to max your Willpower trait.
Maple Story: Soon to be Legendary Casanova, who would like to b...
Jul 09 13
Bera Night Lord
iixshadow
Ah... I see.. I don't really have any %HP equips other than the Czak and Rex earrings Bleh, I'll just have to try harder to get more HP
Thank you for answering though!
Jul 09 13
Bellocan Night Lord
StanceThrow
Masterobert: You're a Night Lord. Everyone knows they have low HP.
I suggest wearing HP% items when training in these maps.
ISmileI: Don't forget about Character Cards, Link Skills, titles, medals, etc. I suggest maxing your Willpower. It's going to take you roughly 350M Mesos. You get 2K extra HP in the end, and there's a nice Medal you can get from the trait as well. It gives 700 HP and MP. You can easily get 5K extra HP right there. Feel free to check out my traits guide to see how to max your Willpower trait.

How do you max your willpower? what do I need the 350m for?
Jul 09 13
Bera Night Lord
iixshadow
Masterobert Thank you so much for your trait guide. Very easy to follow and quite simple if you have the money/patience. I will start working on it right away!
steven4931
http://www.basilmarket.com/show/guide/455/0/Personality_Traits.html
Jul 10 13
Broa Night Lord
condemnable
I'm not sure how much defense I have, but they do 13k on me.
Jul 10 13
Bera Night Lord
iixshadow
Ah... that's 1hko for me then...
I'm currently working on getting level 100 willpower. Currently level 35.. I'll try to get it to 50 by tomorrow and keep working at it.. Hopefully I can hit 100 by this week.
Jul 10 13
Scania Beginner
SuperEmpIoy
You'd need 16k+ HP to guarantee that you can tank a hit from Golems. Touch damage is about 11-12k, but Magic Damage can go as much as 15k borderline 16k.
MapleStory Screen: Ht solo w/o godly range
Jul 10 13
Scania Evan 10th Growth
Overdragoon
+700(x3) hp from 3 rank S (lv100+) character cards
+2000 hp from willpower
+10% hp from sets or items such as empress, czhelm, chtp, etc.
+15% hp from kaiser and cannoneer link skills.

With all of this you should be fine. Without even looking for it I've managed to get to 24k hp (with decent hb) as an Evan o_o.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login