MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 09 13
KradiaEMS Dark Knight
HBDragonKing
so i wondering, with the new crossover chains we get buff based on %hp. but do we still have the passive drain in order to keep our hp up or do we have to spam pots to keep up the dmg?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jul 09 13
Broa Mercedes 3
DGKsniper
We still keep our drain, so it's all good.
Jul 09 13
Khaini Dark Knight
BornNew
The drain skill just got renamed, Lord of Darkness, and new icon
Jul 09 13
Windia Dark Knight
yasin14
I suck at trying to do calculations. I was wondering if this skill is like op or just decent. I'm a 181 drk an I have about 25k with hb so how exactly does it work
Jul 09 13
Zenith Dark Knight
ManxDrk
yasin15: I suck at trying to do calculations. I was wondering if this skill is like op or just decent. I'm a 181 drk an I have about 25k with hb so how exactly does it work

just decent...

well it basically doubles your dmg when you have 100% hp but it decreases when yo get dmg'd
Jul 10 13
Bera Aran 2
tissueboxx3
SombraManx: just decent...

well it basically doubles your dmg when you have 100% hp but it decreases when yo get dmg'd

Funny cus drain op
Jul 10 13*
Bera Dark Knight
kiru52
El6e: Funny cus drain op

This IS true but you're less likely to absorb hp on only 1 target (which is what you'll be doing in most practical cases when damage actually matters alot =P) unless you combine it with dark thirst but that only works once every 90 seconds

Edit: something i've always wondered - does drain only attempt to proc once per attack, or will it try to proc on every line of an attack? (i.e: on dark impale will it only try to proc once, or 6 times?)
Jul 10 13
Khaini Warrior
iVege
lazershock: Edit: something i've always wondered - does drain only attempt to proc once per attack, or will it try to proc on every line of an attack? (i.e: on dark impale will it only try to proc once, or 6 times?)

Tries 6 times, procs once.
Jul 10 13*
Scania Jett 4
noxvadis
lazershock: This IS true but you're less likely to absorb hp on only 1 target (which is what you'll be doing in most practical cases when damage actually matters alot =P) unless you combine it with dark thirst but that only works once every 90 seconds

Edit: something i've always wondered - does drain only attempt to proc once per attack, or will it try to proc on every line of an attack? (i.e: on dark impale will it only try to proc once, or 6 times?)

it can proc once per monster, but will try to proc once every line.

sniped hard.
MapleStory Screen: Shinkudragon ate fried beans MapleStory Video: DrK Vs CZak [Hyper Skills] Maple Story: gonna make an HP washing guide but i can't be both...
Jul 10 13
Bera Dark Knight
kiru52
darkspawn980 & ivege
Thank you very much =3
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login