bzl.co

Add a thread

dark knight red

Dark Knight Forum Talk about Spearman, Dragon Knight and Dark Knight

Olympus Level 135 KradiaEMS Phantom 4
so i wondering, with the new crossover chains we get buff based on %hp. but do we still have the passive drain in order to keep our hp up or do we have to spam pots to keep up the dmg?
Posted: July 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 20

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
MyKarma Level 99 Broa Mercedes 3
We still keep our drain, so it's all good.
Jul 09 2013
BornNew Level 140 Khaini Dark Knight Modesty Guild
The drain skill just got renamed, Lord of Darkness, and new icon
Jul 09 2013
yasin15 Level 196 Windia Corsair
I suck at trying to do calculations. I was wondering if this skill is like op or just decent. I'm a 181 drk an I have about 25k with hb so how exactly does it work
Jul 09 2013
SombraManx Level 204 Zenith Dark Knight
I suck at trying to do calculations. I was wondering if this skill is like op or just decent. I'm a 181 drk an I have about 25k with hb so how exactly does it work[/quote]

just decent...

well it basically doubles your dmg when you have 100% hp but it decreases when yo get dmg'd
Jul 09 2013
El6e Level 36 Bera Aran 2
just decent...

well it basically doubles your dmg when you have 100% hp but it decreases when yo get dmg'd[/quote]

Funny cus drain op
Jul 10 2013
lazershock Level 144 Bera Corsair
Funny cus drain op[/quote]

This IS true but you're less likely to absorb hp on only 1 target (which is what you'll be doing in most practical cases when damage actually matters alot =P) unless you combine it with dark thirst but that only works once every 90 seconds

Edit: something i've always wondered - does drain only attempt to proc once per attack, or will it try to proc on every line of an attack? (i.e: on dark impale will it only try to proc once, or 6 times?)
Jul 10 2013
iVege Level 10 Khaini
Edit: something i've always wondered - does drain only attempt to proc once per attack, or will it try to proc on every line of an attack? (i.e: on dark impale will it only try to proc once, or 6 times?)[/quote]

Tries 6 times, procs once.
Jul 10 2013
darkspawn980 Level 177 Scania Jett 4
This IS true but you're less likely to absorb hp on only 1 target (which is what you'll be doing in most practical cases when damage actually matters alot =P) unless you combine it with dark thirst but that only works once every 90 seconds

Edit: something i've always wondered - does drain only attempt to proc once per attack, or will it try to proc on every line of an attack? (i.e: on dark impale will it only try to proc once, or 6 times?)[/quote]

it can proc once per monster, but will try to proc once every line.

sniped hard.
Jul 10 2013
New Video: DrK Vs CZak [Hyper Skills] New Screen: Shinkudragon ate fried beans
El6e Level 36 Bera Aran 2

I'm pretty sure it doesn't procs every line of attack
Jul 10 2013
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.