BasilMarket

Add a thread

1st Job Signature Skills

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

2KLeaves Level 140 Windia Phantom 4
For GMS players who want original skills beyond RED.

Warrior

Power Strike [Active]: Max level 1. 100% +X% of your level, with a 10% chance to ignore 30% of an enemy's defense. Everyone needs a basic swinging skill, so here is an upgraded version.
Fighter (blue) ---- Spearman (red) ---- Page (yellow)
Level 30: Attacks 2 times, with each a 15% chance to ignore 30% of an enemy's defense (stacks to 2 times when all hits are successful).
Effects and hit effects change colour according to job type.
Level 60: Attacks 3 times, with each a 20% chance to ignore 30% of an enemy's defense (stacks to 3 times when all hits are successful).
Effects and hit effects grow larger, with unique after effects (swing fx).
Level 100: Attacks 4 times, with each a 25% chance to ignore 30% of an enemy's defense (stacks to 3 times when all hits are successful).
Effects and hit effects change colour, along with their after effects (swing fx).
Hero (purple) ---- Dark Knight (crimson) ---- Paladin (blue/gold)

Power Strike is a handy 1v1 skill that can be used for medium-solo bosses for quests, etc. More fun here and there.

Magician

Magic Claw [Active]: Max level 1. 50% +X% of your level, hits twice on 4 mobs.
F/P Mage (poison) ---- I/L Mage (ice) ---- Cleric (white)
Level 30: Colours change accordingly, and an extra 50% elemental damage boost on enemies with a weakness to them.
Level 60: Effects change to look stronger (two claws intercepting each other), and an extra 75% elemental damage boost on enemies with a weakness to them. Now hits 5 enemies, and hits 3 times. Magic Claw will remove one buff from an enemy, and can remove up to 5 of them per enemy.
Green magic claw will now poison enemies, blue magic claw will now freeze, and white magic claw will now heal players it hits by 300%.
Level 100: A final attack will be triggered at a 50% chance that will deal 50% of elemental damage, and an extra 100% elemental damage boost on enemies with a weakness to them. Now hits 4 times 6 enemies. Magic Claw will remove one buff from an enemy, and can remove up to 5 of them per enemy.

Magic Claw is a handy mobbing skill that can is recommended for situational use, but can definitely also be used for fighting, as well.

Archer

Strafe [Active]: Max level 1. 30% +X% of your level, hits four times on 1 mob.
Hunter (original) ---- Crossbowman (original)
Level 30: Effects change accordingly, and a 30% chance to hit Damage Maximum of your damage range if all hits are criticals.
Level 60: Effects look bigger and better, and a 30% chance to hit Damage Maximum of your damage range if all hits are criticals.
Level 100: Effects grow to ultimate strafe, making it hit 6 times, and a 30% chance to hit Damage Maximum of your damage range if all hits are criticals. Bosses receive different hit effects, and an extra 20% damage on bosses.

Welcome back, strafe.

Thief

Assaulter [Active]: Max level 1. 250% +X% of your level.
Original skill with a slightly lower delay.

Avenger [Active]: Max level 1. 50% +X% of your level, hits 3 times on 4 mobs.
Original skill.
Level 30: Now hits 5 mobs, and hits 4 times.
Level 60: Now hits 6 mobs.
Level 100: Effects grow more advanced, hits 7 mobs, and hits 5 times.

You wanted these skills back, didn't you?

Pirate

Grenade [Active]: Max level 1. 50% +X% of your level on 4 mobs.
Post-Big Bang skill. Yes, the fun glitchiness.
Level 30: +100% on full blast, and now hits 5 mobs.
Level 60: +200% on full blast, and now hits 6 mobs, and now hits twice.
Level 100: Bigger explosions, +200% on regular hit, +300% on full blast, and now hits 10 mobs, and hits twice.

Barrel [Active]: Max level 1. On/Off skill. Hide from monsters. When ducked, 0% chance to get caught. When standing, 40% chance to get caught. Once caught, 265 seconds cooldown. -X seconds of your level from the cooldown.

Ahoy mateys, we've got some trouble! Bombs away! Oh no, they be coming mates, hide!
Posted: July 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 14

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
whiteforce18 Level 209 Windia Night Walker 4 SquishyNoobs Guild
I wouldn't even mind if they gave us a 10% damage of assaulter that unlocked at lvl 200, I would be happy with that. Assaulter
Jul 12 2013
UrHedsOnFire Level 203 Scania Zero Transcendent
@whiteforce18: i wish xenon's diagonal chase was just a bit more like assaulter, but you could choose the direction you flew in
Jul 12 2013
UrHedsOnFire Level 203 Scania Zero Transcendent
@whiteforce18: diagonal chase is my new favorite skill of all time, so glad it never gets nerfed.
Jul 12 2013
ThaChampion Level 203 Windia Shadower
I miss assaulter so much... make mi cri errtim
Jul 15 2013
McAwesomesauce Level 207 Yellonde Marksman
So always strafe hits the highest your crit damage modifiers and damage range will allow or what?

Either way, you missed the point; I would gladly throw Strafe under the bus to regain [Elite] Puppet.

Also your Avenger is way, way weaker in damage than Showdown, not to mention Showdon gives dat EXP and Item Drop bonus.
Jul 15 2013
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.