MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 13 13
Bellocan Bow Master
AbolishedBow
So... here's the first of the three 2013 Evolving Rings:
http://i.imgur.com/hmEPCnH.jpg

EDIT: Your guys' comments got me thinking. I wonder if it'd be possible to just buy the three 2013 Evo Rings from other people, and use those to create the Absolute ring. I suppose this seems kind of obvious but I hadn't considered it before. Interesting...
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5
Jul 13 13
Bera Shadower
RoyalPhase
I missed the first 4 days of this event but like nexon said, as long as I upgrade all rings at least 31 times total, I can combine it for the absolute ring, right?
MapleStory Screen: Request - muk96
Jul 13 13
Khaini F/P Arch Mage
crazytwinz
Denial: I missed the first 4 days of this event but like nexon said, as long as I upgrade all rings at least 31 times total, I can combine it for the absolute ring, right?

Supposedly, that's correct. If Nexon uses logic, you should have 5 grace days.
Jul 13 13*
Scania Corsair
Aeronomx
Thanks for the ss, I guess they keep the 2 slots that can be hammered. If anyone has tried to hammer then, may I know if they succeeded with a tag.
Also if anyone in scania is selling a level 7 tradable 2013 evo ring private message me, thank you!
Jul 13 13
Galicia F/P Arch Mage
bleve
I feel like Nexon didn't think this event through thoroughly.
MapleStory Screen: Fafnir Mana Crown - 393 M.Att MapleStory Video: F/p arch mage vs chaos vellum
Jul 13 13
Scania Shadower
ThuanTheBest
Wouldn't the 3rd ring be the best since you can wear both 3's at the same time since they're not the same?
Jul 13 13*
Scania Xenon 4
Huaribu
Denial
Yea, that's correct.

Perry44
I doubt it will work if you buy rings from other people. You get stamps for upgrading a ring. If you only upgraded Evo 1 Ring to max, you will have 11 stamps only and you need 31 stamps at least.

infinteZero
Enhancements? Like AEE/EE scrolls? I thought it never worked on items that cannot get potential stats.

EDIT: I think Absolute Ring will be worth more than the Evo1/2/3 (2013). For example people can use: Evo3, Absolute Ring, Unleashed Ring and Tempest Ring.
MapleStory Screen: Chibi xlazygirlx
Jul 13 13
Scania Demon Avenger 4
Unceased
By the looks of it, all 3 2013 rings will have 6all stat and 5m/att
Therefore having more ring slots available definitely makes it worth trading them in for the absolute ring
Jul 13 13
Scania Cannoneer 3
schrodensgat
Perry44:
EDIT: Your guys' comments got me thinking. I wonder if it'd be possible to just buy the three 2013 Evo Rings from other people, and use those to create the Absolute ring. I suppose this seems kind of obvious but I hadn't considered it before. Interesting...

In order to exchange for the absolute ring you'll need to turn int he 3 old ones AND have >30 days of participation so simply buying 3 from others won't help.

But I bet if you did the event, turned in your 3 and got the absolute there's nothing stopping you from re-buying the 3 you turned in.
Jul 13 13
Windia Shade 4
TopSpirit
If I understand it correctly, you can miss up to 5 days out of the total 36 days. For me I'm going to miss 5 days of the first phase, so I think I'm still going to get the Absolute Ring, just with less stats.
Jul 13 13
Broa Night Lord
XO347
Wait, so there are three rings and not just one ring upgraded 31 times? Does that mean if I missed two days in the first week I can no longer get my absolute ring unless I purchase a fully upgraded first ring from someone?
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login