MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 13 13
Scania Blade Master
AznBladeBoi
For the first week how many days can you afford to miss? How many days can you afford to miss for all 3 weeks? Ive already missed two times, the first day i didnt do it and the 8th day i fell asleep
Maple Story: I won 40mil from a quiz contest
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jul 13 13
Broa Battle Mage 4
xGumiGna
You can only miss one day per week, [aka per session]. More than that, then you can't get the Absolute Ring.
MapleStory Screen: Duck Chair!
Jul 13 13
Bellocan Bishop
stopmegirls
xGumiGna: You can only miss one day per week, [aka per session]. More than that, then you can't get the Absolute Ring.

i'm still a bit skeptical about this, I wonder if you get a stamp on the 12 upgrade even if you already done 11.
Jul 13 13*
Scania Cannoneer 3
schrodensgat
xGumiGna: You can only miss one day per week, [aka per session]. More than that, then you can't get the Absolute Ring.

Isn't that on average?

I think as long as you have >30 (or is it 31) days total you're ok. So even if you miss a few on the first week as long as you're perfect for the remainder you should be ok. But I guess we won't know until the last day. Nexon has a way of being... less that accurate... in their event descriptions.
Jul 13 13
Scania Blade Master
AznBladeBoi

But nexon says if i collect and upgrade all 3 ,31 times in total, i can combine them to make an absolute ring. There are 36 days in total
Jul 13 13
Khaini Blade Recruit
iLuvOwlz
burningfire52: But nexon says if i collect and upgrade all 3 ,31 times in total, i can combine them to make an absolute ring. There are 36 days in total

but they say that u need to FULLY upgrade them, so each ring needs to b at +11 or it wont work
Jul 13 13*
Scania Cannoneer 3
schrodensgat
burningfire52: But nexon says if i collect and upgrade all 3 ,31 times in total, i can combine them to make an absolute ring. There are 36 days in total

That's how I'm reading it as well.

I also noticed they recently changed it to say:
"You can exchange your three 2013 Evolving Ring rings for an Absolute Ring. You'll also receive the Absolute chair, shoulder accessory, and medal."

So I guess that means we do have to trade in our rings. Boo! But they changed it to simply say "at least 31 days", which seems like it won't matter how you got 31, as long as you hit 31.

jeshiki I remember reading that "Fully" as well. But the latest notes appear to have been edited to say "at least 31 days" and "exchange your three 2013 rings". So they appear to have clarified and changed it. But yeah, I'm with you, I swear it used to say "fully upgraded", but not anymore.
Jul 13 13*
Scania Blade Master
AznBladeBoi
jeshiki: but they say that u need to FULLY upgrade them, so each ring needs to b at +11 or it wont work

I dont understand, where does it say it has to be upgraded fully?

Edit: Oh nevermind, didnt see your post
Jul 13 13
Broa Battle Mage 4
xGumiGna
dragon2923 burningfire52 myrdrex

All I know is that you can only miss one upgrade per session, from what Nexon said, so I've just been obligated to that on all of the characters I'm doing this event on. Either I've missed a day, or have perfect "attendance" on this ring event, on my characters. If I ever did miss a second day on a session, then I would assume that I just wouldn't get my chances of receiving an Absolute Ring.
MapleStory Screen: Duck Chair!
Jul 13 13
Scania Blade Master
AznBladeBoi
xGumiGna: dragon2923 burningfire52 myrdrex

All I know is that you can only miss one upgrade per session, from what Nexon said, so I've just been obligated to that on all of the characters I'm doing this event on. Either I've missed a day, or have perfect "attendance" on this ring event, on my characters. If I ever did miss a second day on a session, then I would assume that I just wouldn't get my chances of receiving an Absolute Ring.

I dont think it matters per session, as long as you upgraded the rings to a total of 31 times
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login