MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 15 13
Windia Bishop
BeautyDoll
Is it possible to still make the absolute ring if you get the first 2013 ring from another player with +11 upgrades? Or do you have to log on yourself to be eligible
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jul 15 13
Scania Evan 10th Growth
EvilDragonOP
You need atleast 31 stamps on our attendance sheet, so unfortunately its a no
Jul 15 13
Khaini Shadower
Hibari513
Pretty sure you yourself have to log on each day [31 days minimum out of 33].
You also need to trade in the perfected rings, so you can't get a clean ring each day.
MapleStory Screen: Mikhail laser beams comic
Jul 15 13
Bera Shadower
byNoobsicle
It depends on how many stamps you have. I don't think having extra rings matters, as Gaga will only reward you based on the amount of stamps you have.
MapleStory Screen: 12% int sword upon reveal MapleStory Video: [GMS] LV124 Demon Avenger VS Papulatus
Jul 15 13
Bera Hayato 4
MuleofZero99
nope, you didn't make it yourself there you didn't get the stamps. The best you can get is the 21-30 stamp prize
MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Jul 15 13
Windia Bishop
BeautyDoll
Lame:/ honestly I didn't even know the evo ring event started already. They didn't mention anything in the game and I just saw it on the official website yesterday >< lol thanks anyways
Jul 15 13
Scania Aran 3
BruceBaker
Unlucks
Jul 15 13*
Bera Hayato 4
MuleofZero99
kammiechu: Lame:/ honestly I didn't even know the evo ring event started already. They didn't mention anything in the game and I just saw it on the official website yesterday >< lol thanks anyways

That's why I repeat the same thing 100 times + and that is,

you should read the patch notes when a new patch is released. This is what happens, if people don't read the notes, they could miss out on the event

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/updates/update-notes/00GuT/v-138-unleashed-xenon-update-notes#absolute
http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/events/in-progress/00Gvh/absolute-ring-event
MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Jul 15 13
Windia Bow Master
YoLoLoLo
Noobsicle: It depends on how many stamps you have. I don't think having extra rings matters, as Gaga will only reward you based on the amount of stamps you have.
he says trade in the 3 rings for the almighty absolute ring.
Jul 15 13
Windia Kaiser 4
Lancings
By perfected, do you mean +11? I'm stuck at +9 and I can't upgrade it anymore. What should I do?
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login