bzl.co

Add a thread

What are these android? Can i use Beryl hear for anything?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Hello. I recently just started back up playing Maplestory. I just bought a beryl heart, and i've been told it's used to have an android.
I've seen ton of people with them, and i'm wondering if it's only for the new class, or can any class have them?
Also, what do they do besides walk around you etc?
Posted: July 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 15

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
rangingnoob1 Level 71 Bera Beginner
i think any android except for regular ones can use them.
Edit: these hearts cost alot because they are permanent as apart from the usual timed hearts. alot of people are scrolling them to have 35 atk with the event scrolls.
Jul 16 2013
New Screen: Gm in the fm
i think any android except for regular ones can use them.
Edit: these hearts cost alot because they are permanent as apart from the usual timed hearts. alot of people are scrolling them to have 35 atk with the event scrolls.[/quote]

Thats what i thought too.. Buy when i tried to owl an android, i didn't see "Beryl heart" on the list of hearts that would work with them..
Jul 17 2013
laoquangsieu Level 199 Galicia Mercedes 4
do not need to have Beryl Heart on the list of android, just equip it with fantastic, sumeroid, princessroid. They're all can use with beryl heart.
Jul 17 2013
rangingnoob1 Level 71 Bera Beginner
@SoMexican: well thats because beryl heart came out just a couple days ago, and i guess nexon forgot, but they do work with literally every other android. Beryl hearts require an android with rank 5+ and regular android is rank 3.
Jul 17 2013
akadantemustdie Level 211 Scania Kaiser 4
So it's confirmed a beryl heart can be used with a summeroid?
Jul 17 2013
Regular androids are the only ones that do not work.
Jul 17 2013
Constellar Level 202 Broa Xenon 4
Do they work with Deluxe androids?[/quote]

yes
Jul 17 2013
Any ranks 5 or higher androids will do.
Jul 17 2013
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.