BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Problem with Horntail Additional Dungeon Entry Ticket

Updates, Patches, Tech Forum Talk about MS Updates, patches, tech

Sujay Level 201 Windia Aran 4
So I bought the horntail additional dungeon entry ticket from FM, and the description said that one would be able to use the ticket up to 5 times per day. I used mine 5 times and when I went to use it yesterday, the maple admin said "You have reached the additional entry limit for today." I thought that it was a bit glitchy so I tried to use it today and the same pop up occurred. I just wanted to make sure that this is not just a problem with me but for a few other people too. If I'm correct, I think that this problem also occurs with the other additional dungeon tickets. Thanks for your time.
Posted: July 2013 Permalink

Replies

Seodan Level 212 Bera Paladin Justaway Guild
I've been experiencing the same thing, along with the zakum additional entry ticket
I guess nexon found out that the tickets weren't being consumed and attempted to fix it
Jul 17 2013
Oh all right. Just wanted to make sure that this wasn't just a problem with me. I hope that they fix this sometime soon though. HT prequest is too much work haha.
Jul 17 2013
SpiritBag Level 240 Windia Shadower Corona Guild
Wait those things aren't a one time use? Why has nobody told me this before.
Jul 17 2013
Technically, they're supposed to be an unlimited usage with an additional 5 times per day in which those additional entries should be reset after every 24 hours. But apparently it's obsolete after a total of 5 uses, so I guess it's a 5 time use.
Jul 17 2013
Yeahh you use them like 5 times and then it says you have reached blah blah blah. Time to sell it back HAHHAHA
Jul 17 2013
Aaaayee Level 215 Scania Wind Archer 4 spin4days Guild See what games, anime & art Aaaayee is intoAaaayee
You can only use the tickets once you've gone into the boss at least 2 times, with the exception of the first time you use the ticket.
You cannot have more than 5 tickets in your inventory at once?, I believe.
You can enter the boss up to 7 times a day with one coupon, if used properly.
Jul 17 2013
ProjectCedes Level 200 Scania Wind Archer 4
Technically, they're supposed to be an unlimited usage with an additional 5 times per day in which those additional entries should be reset after every 24 hours. But apparently it's obsolete after a total of 5 uses, so I guess it's a 5 time use.[/quote]

Actually that was a glitch. It was supposed to be just "you go in 5 times and you're done" or "you go in an extra time and you're done". The unlimited usage of it was just a glitch. But, when I went to Horntail a couple days ago, I could use the ticket more than twice just fine and I used the ticket quite a lot.
Jul 17 2013
guerratrades Level 217 Scania Evan 10th Growth
You can use it 5 times daily BUT if you don't go do the 5 extra runs then the next day you can't get additional entries. I have 55-ish horntail return scrolls in my inventory and I do 7 runs daily OR 12 runs in one day if I haven't killed the boss the day before.
Jul 17 2013
You can use it 5 times daily BUT if you don't go do the 5 extra runs then the next day you can't get additional entries. I have 55-ish horntail return scrolls in my inventory and I do 7 runs daily OR 12 runs in one day if I haven't killed the boss the day before.[/quote]

Ohh, thanks for clarifying this. Welp time to sell my ticket now LOL
Jul 17 2013

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.