MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

after Red who is stronger the evan or arch mage i/l

MapleStory Forums : Evan : Talk about the Evan Mage class

Jul 27 13
Khaini Kanna 4
necro7necro
cuz im making a evan out of boredom and im like this mofo is beats but i know red is coming so before i put monies into this lizard i wanna know if he will be stronger then my arch mage
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jul 27 13
Renegades Bishop
IsGamerMage
One compares better when you can have things in front of yourself, but since RED hasn't even been planned to come, then we can say Evan is stronger right now, post-RED, it might still be the same (again, IT MIGHT).
MapleStory Video: Bishop skills pre-red
Jul 27 13
Bera Wind Archer 4
vLamp
I lol'd the way you typed that hahahahahah
MapleStory Screen: Wheres the love
Jul 27 13
Yellonde Gunslinger
Squidgasm
Thank about it this way lil homie:
When tha goin gets cold, tha lizards get goin. Feel me? Icey freeze done kill tha lizard
MapleStory Screen: Nexon hates f/p mages MapleStory Video: Root Abyss Animated Epic
Jul 27 13
Khaini Kanna 4
necro7necro
lol interesting
Jul 27 13
Bera Bishop
KawaiiSheepy
I think Evan will still be more powerful (not because I'm an Evan) because isn't the red update just adding new skills and just decreasing the damage rate?
Jul 27 13
Scania Evan 10th Growth
Goates
I honestly think that after Red is over, there's a good chance Evans will get a revamp. It's been so long that they've tinkered with us. Though that is just a personal assumption. It's bound to happen at one point.
Nexon Screen: The Sky battle system sure is advanced MapleStory Video: Goat banter episode 2: legacy of 9, fix the bbs already
Jul 27 13
Broa Cannoneer 4
SaiyanBased
'so before i put monies into this lizard'

lmao
MapleStory Screen: Forever alone MapleStory Video: Dorothy soloed by a phantom
Jul 27 13
Bera Bishop
nellyshealer
Skyenets: I honestly think that after Red is over, there's a good chance Evans will get a revamp. It's been so long that they've tinkered with us. Though that is just a personal assumption. It's bound to happen at one point.

havn't they been revamped more then any other class in the game? fairly certain evans get updated EVERY time another class does.
including the red update.

the answer here is

pre-red -Evan
post-red - I/l
MapleStory Screen: Chaos zakum helmet - ATK 6, 8 slots
Jul 27 13
Scania Evan 10th Growth
Goates
Deadly1337:

Well, revamp =/= update. We got some minor buffs like % damage in our skills, but hardly anything worth mentioning. The only big update we have had in ages is the improvement of our Hyper. It's just that we haven't really had a big update in a long time that makes me think that we might be up for a change sooner or later.

But really, it's just a hunch.
Nexon Screen: The Sky battle system sure is advanced MapleStory Video: Goat banter episode 2: legacy of 9, fix the bbs already Maple Story: See you, Space Cowboys!
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login