MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Beryl heart works with other androids

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jul 28 13
Khaini Dark Knight
Eggzodiya
Title.

Just thought I should say it. I googled it in question form and got nothing good, so I equipped it to my Summeroid (f) and she appeared. It wasn't in her list of compatible hearts, so it might be a glitch that will be dealt with at a later time. But for now, it works.

I'm guessing you guys already know this. But in case anyone wants to flame me for saying something they already know, the reason why I posted this thread is... BECAUSE I CAN! Ok, I said it.

EDIT: After scrolling down some other google options, it turns out there were helpful comments after all. Oh well.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Jul 28 13
Broa Angelic Buster 4
Finiture
As far as I know, as long as the rank of the heart is lower than the rank of the Android, they are compatible.
Maple Story: Just failed two more Chaos Scrolls of Goodness. I ...
Jul 28 13
Khaini Dark Knight
Eggzodiya
MrSWAGYOLO: Wait they do work?

Indeed, my good chum.
Jul 28 13
Windia Bishop
perfluctuo
This has been known since the heart was released
Maple Story: To see a marching band
Jul 28 13
Windia F/P Mage
Liddy
Mewtwo: This has been known since the heart was released

I doubt everyone knows... >___> or there wouldn't be the comment below yours... or this thread.
Maple Story: Missing Zoneflare :(
Jul 28 13
Scania Corsair
HellPirate13
I have seen this in quite a few other threads, the simplest way to put it is that any Android which can equip a Crystal Heart (level 9, I believe) is also able to equip a Beryl Heart. It wasn't too difficult to find before I considered buying a Fantastical Android, but it also does work on at least Deluxe, Summer, Princess, and Fantastic, as well as Beryl.
Jul 28 13
Bera Phantom 4
TenshiXiu
The beryl hearts work on all androids that are: Rank 5 or higher.
Jul 28 13
ElNido Beast Tamer Cat
BearGenitaIs
Rank 5 or higher.
discovered prior to HT event
MapleStory Screen: El nido horntail defeat MapleStory Video: Dragon Lord Summon Gone Wrong

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login