MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 01 13
Scania Zero Transcendent
Eilad
How much will Terminus weapons cost, specifically the 2-handed sword. I love that huge rainbow stick.
MapleStory Video: Kaiser 1hitko ht Maple Story: The red-headed girl who I was attracted to is in m...
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Aug 01 13
Bera Kaiser 4
Ryonax
2h sword looks really bad IMO, the 1h Sword is the way to go
Anyway knowing the price of 2h swords it'll be probably be over 7b.
MapleStory Screen: 500 familiars
Aug 01 13*
Yellonde Gunslinger
Squidgasm
Think of a number
Multiply it by 1 trillion
Divide by 6
Do some number stuff

There you go
MapleStory Screen: Nexon hates f/p mages MapleStory Video: Root Abyss Animated Epic
Aug 01 13
Khaini Shadower
Amirsan
Pfft, the only good looking Terminus weapon is the gun. And the dagger and katara look nice. So do that axes, you know what, all the Terminus weapons look sexy.

OT: It's hard to tell how much, they most likely will deflate because they aren't part of a set.
Aug 01 13
Windia Demon Slayer 4
Xychopath
I don't believe they'll be worth more than their Fafnir counterparts, they don't have set bonuses or %Boss damage.
MapleStory Screen: 206 DS range - 1,061,700-1,179,655
Aug 01 13
Scania Zero Transcendent
Eilad
Kazno: 2h sword looks really bad IMO, the 1h Sword is the way to go
Anyway knowing the price of 2h swords it'll be probably be over 7b.

Hmm The 1-hand one is pretty sexy, but I just want the 2-hand one for my Kaiser.
MapleStory Video: Kaiser 1hitko ht
Aug 01 13
Bera Kanna 4
Spawzy
AcidOxide: I don't believe they'll be worth more than their Fafnir counterparts, they don't have set bonuses or %Boss damage.

The weapons do have 10% pdr + 30% boss as default like fafnir, just no set effect. Also they are faster than fafnirs which really only matter for classes that need it.
Aug 01 13*
Scania Evan 10th Growth
NightFury360
Dude the rainbow looking 2h sword, isn't a 2h sword, it's a desperado lmao. Terminus Vanquisher

Also, if terminus doesn't have a set bonus to go along with other future level 160 equips, Fafnir would be far more superior mainly because of the weapon speed difference, the minimal difference in attack which can most definitely be compensated with the RA set bonuses if terminus doesn't have a set bonus.

A majority of the terminus weapons alone are inferior to their fafnir counterparts.

Ziub No they're not, look at the terminus and fafnir weapons again. Terminus weapons are 1 speed SLOWER than fafnir.
Aug 01 13
Scania Blade Master
BladesOfDuel
Ziub: The weapons do have 10% pdr + 30% boss as default like fafnir, just no set effect. Also they are faster than fafnirs which really only matter for classes that need it.

They might have the effect that they can substitute a piece in any set
MapleStory Screen: My first Oz ring & top 10! MapleStory Video: Princess no damage skin
Aug 01 13*
Bera Kanna 4
Spawzy
Dominion: They might have the effect that they can substitute a piece in any set
Hmm you mean be a Joker Item? Yeah that would be nice : o But they could also just end up releasing a full Terminus set.
justsofly Ah I guess only the Desperado Terminus is faster than Fafnir. My bad on that part : P
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login