MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 05 13
Broa Spearman
Potatori
I haven't heard of this boss til like a week ago. I know it's hard, but how hard?
1. If I solo (which I won't) What should I bring? How long would it take? I am lvl 125, and have 16k-21k att range.-kaiser
2. If I bring a lvl 130 Lumi and a LVL 158 Hayato (godly) how long would it take?
Thanks guys! And if you want to tag along, leave when you are on in basil time and your characters name! Mine is DawnsLament
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Aug 05 13
Khaini Luminous 4
Ankaroth
I giggled
Aug 05 13
Broa Phantom 4
0K4B3
BlitzRed: I can solo all the bosses except for von bon with a 100k range
the thing is, it's not about whether u can or not, those guys won't be able to bcus they have no boss%, i have 57%, plus my range reaches 130k, they are nowhere near there
you probably have boss % as well, he's probably gonna make a party with a total of a good range, so do u really think they can finish it with ppl who just make the cut in not missing+ a total of 100k range?, his party is gonna need sumthing more like 150-200k range total of the party
MapleStory Screen: Power Level
Aug 05 13
Broa Shadower
Hezazel
MostUnique: Define att range?> As in the thing that shows i your stats? Or your damage
If its the thing in your stats, HOW could one reach this att range? I would like to know because there aren't many with it and I think I could possibly try for that.....

It is the one in your stats and you increase that by leveling and what not. But clearly you want to know how to get it up a lot higher. You could use %str, %dmg, %atk, or just get a lot of atk off equips. Also, if you get the time you should make a kanna, DA, and xenon for their link skills.
MapleStory Screen: Random spear drawing
Aug 05 13*
Galicia Luminous 4
GemLuminous
Depend on how godly the Hayato is. I think the Lumi won't do much damage. If Hayato can hit like 10mil per line~ so few seconds. Except for Vellum
Aug 05 13
Scania Cleric
0rfx
there are 4 bosses.

i doubt you can solo with your range.
Aug 05 13
Scania I/L Arch Mage
GoXDS
Creamofseman that's way overkill for Normal... even more so if you just want to complete and not with a good time
Aug 05 13
Bera Blade Recruit
SalientLimit
With that range you cannot solo.
Aug 05 13
Scania I/L Arch Mage
GoXDS
Creamofseman: well then. Chaos. gl soloing, people =D
Aug 05 13
KradiaEMS Kaiser 4
LesKaiser
I have a 300k range and can solo all of them within 1-2 minutes except vellum which takes ~5minutes
MapleStory Screen: Reverse executioners - ATK 152 MapleStory Video: [EMS] LesKaiser - 188 Kaiser solo Targa
Aug 05 13
Windia Zero Transcendent
RightsStolen
WeirdKaiser: 1. You will fail.
2. If the Hayato is really godly, then a few seconds for normal.

Godly standard to me 15m, while 1-3m is still very well off, you did say godly.
MapleStory Screen: The reality of playing the new classes MapleStory Video: Guess who's back! bm joey's return! Maple Story: Ive lost so much interest for MS but the character...
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login