MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Getting bored with people

MapleStory Forums : Chat : Talk about topics not related to MS

Aug 08 13
Scania Marksman
vAncient
I was wondering if i'm the only one this happens to. I meet a girl, we get along great [have so much in common], she's beautiful, and I pursue her. We eventually start dating but shortly after I get bored of them. I mean we hang out, we do things together, we talk on skype, ect but I get bored. It's not like we spend too much time together because I'm busy and so is she. I have to go to the Gym, Take my bro places, Volunteer, study ect so I can't really talk during those activities. I feel like i'm the only one although I know it's not entirely true. Can some of you guys/gals give me some insight or advice and if you want tell me a similar situation you were in. It would mean a lot, thanks.
MapleStory Video: First Maplestory commentary- Introduction
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Aug 10 13
Broa Shadower
RomanticHope
pinoymystic: I eventually get bored of people and live in my own little world all by myself for a while. I guess that's why I don't have many close friends. I usually put too much effort and then it burns out afterward.

sounds like me & relationships l0l..........;-;
MapleStory Screen: bored with black wing hat
Aug 10 13
Scania Mercedes 4
Apothite
Sometimes it happens to me, but that's when I spend too much time with them. .-.
Aug 11 13
Scania Marksman
vAncient
metaghost4: Ineqt: how many times has this happened to you? how far does your relationship go before you get bored? how long does it take you to feel bored?

It happens with certain people, maybe twice in the last 2 years? I guess it's just the person themself because most of my relationships last for at least 7 months.

Apothite That could never happen to me and you, Chains and whips are too exciting to get bored
Aug 11 13
Scania Mercedes 4
Qngs
It sounds more like a personal problem than a problem with the girls you are dating. Maybe the reality is that you don't really want a relationship. It's okay to just have friends or date around without committing.
Aug 11 13
Scania Marksman
vAncient
metaghost4: I wanna say a serious relationship but I guess we got too comfortable with each other (e.g. not as many dates ect..)
Aug 12 13
Scania Mercedes 4
Apothite
StinkyFlower: u need me in youre life.

No, he's mine.
Aug 12 13
Scania Dawn Warrior 4
crimsonbuff
This is what happens when you can't even kiss a chick yet. You get bored too quickly. Hit it at least.
Aug 17 13
Scania Marksman
vAncient
Apothite: No, he's mine.

You know it ;D
Aug 17 13
Scania Mercedes 4
Apothite
Ineqt: You know it ;D

Well technically you own me. (;
Aug 18 13