BasilMarket

Add a thread

Getting bored with people

Chat Forum Talk about topics not related to MapleStory

Ineqt Level 204 Scania Marksman
I was wondering if i'm the only one this happens to. I meet a girl, we get along great [have so much in common], she's beautiful, and I pursue her. We eventually start dating but shortly after I get bored of them. I mean we hang out, we do things together, we talk on skype, ect but I get bored. It's not like we spend too much time together because I'm busy and so is she. I have to go to the Gym, Take my bro places, Volunteer, study ect so I can't really talk during those activities. I feel like i'm the only one although I know it's not entirely true. Can some of you guys/gals give me some insight or advice and if you want tell me a similar situation you were in. It would mean a lot, thanks.
Posted: August 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 38

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4
Apothite Level 200 Scania Mercedes 4
Sometimes it happens to me, but that's when I spend too much time with them. .-.
Aug 10 2013
@Ineqt: how many times has this happened to you? how far does your relationship go before you get bored? how long does it take you to feel bored?[/quote]

It happens with certain people, maybe twice in the last 2 years? I guess it's just the person themself because most of my relationships last for at least 7 months.

@Apothite That could never happen to me and you, Chains and whips are too exciting to get bored
Aug 11 2013
New Video: First Maplestory commentary- Introduction
Ecoutie Level 200 Scania Mercedes 4
It sounds more like a personal problem than a problem with the girls you are dating. Maybe the reality is that you don't really want a relationship. It's okay to just have friends or date around without committing.
Aug 11 2013
@metaghost4: I wanna say a serious relationship but I guess we got too comfortable with each other (e.g. not as many dates ect..)
Aug 11 2013
u need me in youre life.[/quote]

No, he's mine.
Aug 12 2013
No, he's mine. [/quote]

You know it ;D
Aug 17 2013
You know it ;D[/quote]

Well technically you own me. (;
Aug 17 2013
Well technically you own me. (;[/quote]

Fun for me
Aug 18 2013
@Ineqt: Nuuh uh. Fun for boyh of us. Chains and whips excite me.
Aug 18 2013
Zoneflare4 Level 186 Windia Paladin
@Ineqt: Nuuh uh. Fun for boyh of us. Chains and whips excite me. [/quote]
sorry the spot of basil female perv has been already filled by @twerkable
Aug 18 2013
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.