BasilMarket

Add a thread

Post Red hero

Hero Forum Talk about Fighter, Crusader and Hero

What exactly are the buffs for hero after RED? I have a lot of friends saying "Hero will be so OP after RED", but I don't really see any big changes.
Posted: August 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 25

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
DemonDausu Level 172 Windia Hero
We would have been "so OP" if Nexon decided to keep our 330% Enraged Raging blow.. >.<
Aug 17 2013
Nexon's a Bi)tch
Aug 17 2013
lts033 Level 201 Broa Hero
yea other classes probably argued that their damage is so much weaker than us....
But i think nexon should have made all classes have specialities so that you can't really compare them. That way people can't argue -_- ms isn't all about damage....
Aug 17 2013
I want more variety in our skills. I love how we are the only class with orbs besides Cygnus. I wish we could get another buff in 4th/3rd considering that Combo orbs is going into 2nd. The Incising skill is pretty cool, and good for bossing.
Aug 17 2013
RubberDonkey Level 68 Scania Assassin
You guys gota admit that the 330% enraged RB along with the speed increase was WAYYY too much. Look at the positives! Besides the damage increase, these are the changes I am looking forward to:

-toggle combo attack, you will never ever see a hero with zero orbs in a fight! 1 less buff to reset!
-passive stance! 1 less buff!
-rush not needing mob move foward.
-power reflection effect added on to rage! another one!
-no cd panic! Apply darkness whenever you want and make full use of chance attack in bossing and training!
-enrage becoming toggle on and only costing 1 orb. Makes it easy for heroes to switch from mobbing to single target and vice versa.

EDIT: forget about the 70% mastery we get from adv combo. Something we didn't really need, but hey everyone's getting adv mastery and fj these days so it's w/e.
Aug 17 2013
AckarRed Level 180 Windia Zero Transcendent
yea other classes probably argued that their damage is so much weaker than us....
But i think nexon should have made all classes have specialities so that you can't really compare them. That way people can't argue -_- ms isn't all about damage....[/quote]

Creating 20+ classes can really destroy the specialty thing.
Aug 17 2013
New Video: Maplestory 2 cinematic trailer New Screen: High res angelic buster teaser
ILikeTurtles Level 208 Scania Xenon 4
Enraged raging blow
Aug 17 2013
Blazetent Level 200 Broa Hayato 4 Nimbus Guild
But i think nexon should have made all classes have specialities so that you can't really compare them. That way people can't argue -_- ms isn't all about damage....[/quote]

Could not agree more!
Aug 22 2013
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.