• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 17 13
Broa Shadower
DaOnlyShad
What exactly are the buffs for hero after RED? I have a lot of friends saying "Hero will be so OP after RED", but I don't really see any big changes.
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Aug 17 13
Windia Hero
Dausu
We would have been "so OP" if Nexon decided to keep our 330% Enraged Raging blow..
Aug 17 13
Broa Shadower
DaOnlyShad
Nexon's a Bi)tch
Aug 17 13
Broa Hero
NubkillerXD
yea other classes probably argued that their damage is so much weaker than us....
But i think nexon should have made all classes have specialities so that you can't really compare them. That way people can't argue -_- ms isn't all about damage....
Aug 17 13
Broa Shadower
DaOnlyShad
I want more variety in our skills. I love how we are the only class with orbs besides Cygnus. I wish we could get another buff in 4th/3rd considering that Combo orbs is going into 2nd. The Incising skill is pretty cool, and good for bossing.
Aug 17 13*
Scania Assassin
WhiteBurden
You guys gota admit that the 330% enraged RB along with the speed increase was WAYYY too much. Look at the positives! Besides the damage increase, these are the changes I am looking forward to:

-toggle combo attack, you will never ever see a hero with zero orbs in a fight! 1 less buff to reset!
-passive stance! 1 less buff!
-rush not needing mob move foward.
-power reflection effect added on to rage! another one!
-no cd panic! Apply darkness whenever you want and make full use of chance attack in bossing and training!
-enrage becoming toggle on and only costing 1 orb. Makes it easy for heroes to switch from mobbing to single target and vice versa.

EDIT: forget about the 70% mastery we get from adv combo. Something we didn't really need, but hey everyone's getting adv mastery and fj these days so it's w/e.
Aug 17 13
Arcania Phantom 4
zinnalynn
Aug 17 13
Windia Aran 4
ToaAran
lts033: yea other classes probably argued that their damage is so much weaker than us....
But i think nexon should have made all classes have specialities so that you can't really compare them. That way people can't argue -_- ms isn't all about damage....

Creating 20+ classes can really destroy the specialty thing.
New MapleStory Screen: High res angelic buster teaser New MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 cinematic trailer
Aug 17 13
Scania Xenon 4
Zooldyck
Enraged raging blow
Aug 22 13
Scania Hero
Gibain
I'm still not satisfied with Shout....
New MapleStory Video: Hero and Pally Vs. Chaos Zakum
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login