MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

P/c Ooparts Code 20 Renegades?

MapleStory Forums : Xenon : Talk about the Xenon class

Aug 18 13
Windia Buccaneer
Noctusfist
So, I recently came back from a ~3 month hiatus, and I happened to stumble upon a MMB. I'm in Renegades, but I was wondering what the going price for an Ooparts 20 was going for. Thank you guys!
MapleStory Screen: 3838 pvp score on wh
New thread Replies
Aug 18 13
Khaini Cannoneer 4
morrinl5
in khaini an easy 120m
Aug 19 13*
Renegades Noblesse
JokerSwarm
80m+ A lot of people took OOParts and Mastery from the special MMBs given at lv 70 and in the 8th anniversary shop.
Aug 19 13
Scania Blade Recruit
twosprites
I bought one in gazed for 15m. I guess neither of us knew prices lol
MapleStory Screen: Aran glitch
Aug 19 13
Khaini Cannoneer 4
morrinl5
xlxlxlxl: 80m+ A lot of people took OOParts and Mastery from the special MMBs given at lv 70 and in the 8th anniversary shop.

Those books are lvl 30 only.. 20 is rarer and therefore more expensive
Aug 19 13
Renegades Noblesse
JokerSwarm
morrie2: Reread what I posted. At lv 70, the book you receive is a 100% chance book that masters to 30 from 5. The book in the 8th anniversary shop is a one time purchase and is the same thing.
Aug 21 13
Khaini Cannoneer 4
morrinl5
xlxlxlxl: morrie2: Reread what I posted. At lv 70, the book you receive is a 100% chance book that masters to 30 from 5. The book in the 8th anniversary shop is a one time purchase and is the same thing.

damn is that true? no need for a lvl 20 book?0_o epic fail on my side if thats true
Aug 21 13
Renegades Noblesse
JokerSwarm
morrie2: indeed. If you somehow find 5500 maple leaves, you can still get it.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login