MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 28 13
Broa Blade Master
HenzaChan
Aside from needing 6 people to do HTPQ, is it necessary to bring Zakum/Pianus certificate and Manon cry?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Aug 28 13*
Bellocan Bow Master
Merave
Only to get the HT Badge for easy access. Except for the Manon's cry. That's required.
Aug 28 13*
Broa Phantom 4
DelusionDash
HT additional entry ticket + 6 party members is all you need.
OT: The leader needs to have the badge that you get when doing a PQ that requires the certificates, and you need Manon cry to transform into a dragon to get in.
Aug 28 13
Windia Cannoneer 4
MisourBucc
u need zak, pianus and pap certificates and u need to do the prequests to get in
Aug 28 13
Broa Hero
NubkillerXD
the manon cry is the transformation quest. You need to transform into cornians in order to enter the cave. So you have to do it every time in order to ht.
The certificates are for mark of the squad quest. Which when compelted you receive a badge, which allows you to skip htpq. Therefore allowing you to solo ht provided that you have full party in your exped when entering ht cave.
Aug 28 13
Broa Blade Master
HenzaChan
Thanks for all the responses.

Masterobert I've tried using the HT additional ticket with 6 people in my expedition. When I use it, it only says that it only works if I have already HT already. Am I using the ticket wrong?
Aug 28 13
Broa Phantom 4
DelusionDash
Loneiystarz: You have to HT at least once before to use the ticket, same with all the other bosses.
Aug 28 13
Scania Xenon 4
Huaribu
Loneiystarz: Thanks for all the responses.

Masterobert I've tried using the HT additional ticket with 6 people in my expedition. When I use it, it only says that it only works if I have already HT already. Am I using the ticket wrong?

Yea like he said you have to kill HT once and you will be able to use the coupon. However it is still nice to get the Squad Badge because maybe some day you want to take someone with you to HT and both of you don't own the badge, then you can't do HT with him.
MapleStory Screen: Chibi xlazygirlx
Aug 28 13
Broa Blade Master
HenzaChan
Masterobert: Righttt, I've never been to HT ever, meaning I would have to do Horntail PQ anyway right?
Aug 28 13
Bera Blade Master
NynjaBev
Manon's cry and the other items are used to get inside the cave.
Certificates can come later. Just remember to activate the Hero's Mark quest (or whatever it's called) before you enter so you can see the badges.
MapleStory Screen: Meso Explosion training Maple Story: I thought level 80 charm = Smoochies. #nope #thest...
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login