bzl.co

Add a thread

Horntail Pq requirements

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Aside from needing 6 people to do HTPQ, is it necessary to bring Zakum/Pianus certificate and Manon cry?
Posted: August 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 13

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
MonkeezMan Level 194 Bellocan Bow Master
Only to get the HT Badge for easy access. Except for the Manon's cry. That's required.
Aug 28 2013
Masterobert Level 200 Broa Phantom 4 Nimbus Guild
HT additional entry ticket + 6 party members is all you need.
OT: The leader needs to have the badge that you get when doing a PQ that requires the certificates, and you need Manon cry to transform into a dragon to get in.
Aug 28 2013
MrPirate Level 199 Windia Buccaneer
u need zak, pianus and pap certificates and u need to do the prequests to get in
Aug 28 2013
lts033 Level 201 Broa Hero
the manon cry is the transformation quest. You need to transform into cornians in order to enter the cave. So you have to do it every time in order to ht.
The certificates are for mark of the squad quest. Which when compelted you receive a badge, which allows you to skip htpq. Therefore allowing you to solo ht provided that you have full party in your exped when entering ht cave.
Aug 28 2013
Thanks for all the responses.

@Masterobert I've tried using the HT additional ticket with 6 people in my expedition. When I use it, it only says that it only works if I have already HT already. Am I using the ticket wrong?
Aug 28 2013
Hualicious Level 209 Scania Night Lord
Thanks for all the responses.

@Masterobert I've tried using the HT additional ticket with 6 people in my expedition. When I use it, it only says that it only works if I have already HT already. Am I using the ticket wrong?[/quote]

Yea like he said you have to kill HT once and you will be able to use the coupon. However it is still nice to get the Squad Badge because maybe some day you want to take someone with you to HT and both of you don't own the badge, then you can't do HT with him.
Aug 28 2013
@Masterobert: Righttt, I've never been to HT ever, meaning I would have to do Horntail PQ anyway right?
Aug 28 2013
Dorks Level 216 Bera Night Lord AUniversityO Guild
Manon's cry and the other items are used to get inside the cave.
Certificates can come later. Just remember to activate the Hero's Mark quest (or whatever it's called) before you enter so you can see the badges.
Aug 28 2013
Hualicious Level 209 Scania Night Lord
@Masterobert: Righttt, I've never been to HT ever, meaning I would have to do Horntail PQ anyway right?[/quote]

It means you have to do HTPQ or find someone with a Squad Badge who can skip the HTPQ for you.
Aug 28 2013
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.