L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 30 13
Bera Bow Master
QuietWindz
So...just went to Evo Lab for my first time...holy crap. A couple of questions for you awesome people:

How do I unlock the 3 locked core slots?

Is 2 Monster rate 20% and 1 Monster HP 20% a good combo?

Should I add Pirate Lvl 110 equip drops if I'm a Xenon or is that a waste?

What are some good core combos?

Thanks guys!
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Aug 30 13*
Windia Angelic Buster 4
DreanBuster
Don't add the pirate drops.

A good core combo would be:
The one that increases HP the most.
The one that increases spawn the most.
The one that increases level the most (Monsters cap at 160).

There are quests that unlock the other core slots (they're usually in blue, the ones that say first/second/third core expansion).
New Anime/Manga Screen: Paper umbreon!
Aug 30 13
Scania Zero Transcendent
Rapacia
u spend 150 coins and do the mission
u can only use 1 of each type of core
its a waste
population 100% hp 20x level +10
Aug 30 13
Bera Phantom 4
StrayZero
There's a core you can use to unlock the 3 slots.
Aug 30 13*
KradiaGMS I/L Arch Mage
AIlyssa
1) There's a core you can buy called something around the lines of "1st expansion" or something. Buy the core (it costs evolving coins), use it and do the quest that it gives you when you enter.

2) You can't use 2 monster spawn rate cores at once. And generally speaking, no it's not.

3) If you really want to find some equips and are willing to sacrifice exp rate then give it a shot. Get a drop rate core with it though.

4) monster level +7, hp x5, population 30% is the basic one people use for gaining exp (better cores are used when available). For getting drops it's whatever you want to drop (armors, (necro) weapons), drop rate increase, population (at least 30%) and maybe rare equipment drop if applicable.
Aug 30 13
Windia Luminous 4
luminoustoo
WizzyJ your late to join evo lab there was a event in evo lab before where you kill monster they drop alot of tempest items 6% tempest rings all revealed epic.
Aug 30 13
Windia Angelic Buster 4
DreanBuster
KelvinCEO
I'm just questioning, was he asking for old event info?
Aug 30 13*
Windia Bow Master
Potatohead6
To unlock more core space costs two or three hundred evolving coins or so per core. You can buy them from the merchant in the foyer room.

You should always include a population increase, and anything else that will make the exp better for you. +level and hp are good relative to your own mobbing and survivng capabilities. Experiment until you get the best exp/hour.

Do not put the level up 10 and the hp up 1000% if you cannot handle it

Always fill up as many cores as you can. Equip drops are always useful if you have space after your mob increasers, especially for your class, you never know when you'll get good potentials.

Equip drops should be accompanied with +drop rate. As should ores with ore drop and herbs with herb drop.
+Party exp is only useful when you're in a party. If you are in a party, be sure to bump up the difficulty of the mobs so you're not wiping them out too quickly.
If you're aiming for the title, you need to use 300 cores, so fill in the background, music, and skins as often as you can.
New MapleStory Screen: Monster life mob in a cutscene
Aug 30 13
Scania Zero Transcendent
Rapacia
DreanBurster: KelvinCEO
I'm just questioning, was he asking for old event info?

i like you
Aug 30 13
Windia Angelic Buster 4
DreanBuster
Skaia: i like you

I like you too.
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login