MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

GMS v1.41 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights - Sep 5

MapleStory Forums : MapleStory Tech & Patches : Talk about problems with Maple Story and Patches

Aug 30 13
Broa Jett 4
mrbasil
Experience three Cygnus Knights like never before in the Cygnus Awakening update! Thunder Breakers, Wind Archers, and Dawn Warriors have awakened their true power with new skills and a higher level cap, and new dungeons, quests, and events are popping up all over Maple World! Coming out September 5.

Cygnus Knights Awakened

All Cygnus Knights have a new look, but Dawn Warriors, Wind Archers, and Thunder Breakers have a new style too. All three Knights have had their level cap raised from 120 to 250, and they've learned loads of powerful new skills, including a new link skill!

User Interface Update

Check out fresh new additions to the UI, which now includes widescreen resolution support (1366 x 768)! An option to simplify tooltips has been added, and link skill management has been streamlined. In addition to all the UI updates, Henesys has been renovated with new background, buildings, NPC art updates, and more!

New Chat System

The new version of the chat system allows players to chat and use new animated emoticons and social features with up to five friends or random players. Players can "Like" other characters, and those with the most "Likes" will be featured as the Weekly Maple Star on the chat menu!

New Dungeons

Enjoy three new theme dungeons: Ellinel Fairy Academy (Lv.30+), Riena Strait (Lv.50+), and a new section of Crimsonwood Keep (Lv.130+)! Monster Park Extreme returns for Lv.70 - 140, and Monster Park has been revamped with six new zones and updates to older ones; Monster Park will also now be available for all levels from Lv.60+.

Revamped Party Quests

Take part in the new Crimsonwood Altar party quest (Lv.130 - 200) located in the Crimsonwood Keep theme dungeon and defeat five Twisted Masters! Some existing party quests also have a lower level requirement, better reward stats, and a higher EXP bonus. Party quest entry has been streamlined, with most entry NPCs now in one map.

New Events

Enjoy lots of new and returning events, including a Mabinogi crossover event featuring the famous Nao and a gift box giveaway! There's also Maple Special Week (an attendance event that also has 1.5x EXP for most party quests and 2x drop rate for certain bosses), Spiegelmann's Artifact Hunt (hunt monsters and collect Mysterious Artifacts), and the Picnic Basket event (fill your picnic basket to get special rewards)!
MapleStory 2 Screen: MapleStory2 Perion MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory2 first play and tutorial Maple Story: Wow, really liking the sound of the #GMSv15 change...
POLL - GMS v1.41 - Cygnus Awakening Update Highlights - Sep 5
84% - Cool, this is exciting - - 248 / 293
15% - Meh, whatever - - 45 / 293
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Aug 30 13
Scania Xenon 4
NuIIing
I don't know if i like the chat system. I hope they make it so you can shrink it
Aug 30 13
Khaini Zero Transcendent
HoldStrong
I swear to Bob, if they screw up Masteria and CWKPQ I'm gonna be pissed
MapleStory Screen: If maple is damaging your health MapleStory Video: Oz tower guide: floors 11-20
Aug 30 13
Scania Phantom 4
Iucky
Would be great if you posted a link.
MapleStory Screen: Shadower - 706 avoid MapleStory Video: [GMS] Harder Better Faster Stronger
Aug 30 13
Khaini Cannoneer 4
morrinl5
i wonder if the new pq is good would be a nice alternative to Dipq i hope
Aug 30 13*
Windia Buccaneer
Auryenne
WOOT! I CAN LEVEL MORE!
OT: MrBasil: You should make it so level 120 CKs can actually make their job a CK on Basilmarket. I have to say that I'm a 120 Buccaneer even though I'm a 120 Thunder Breaker...
Aug 30 13
Scania Wind Archer 4
uRebeI
Time to shine
Xbox 360/One Screen: New The Division Screenshots! Xbox 360/One Video: Uncharted 4 Teaser
Aug 30 13
Scania Phantom 4
Iucky
MapleStory Screen: Shadower - 706 avoid MapleStory Video: [GMS] Harder Better Faster Stronger
Aug 30 13
Yellonde Corsair
UIfric
Coda: WOOT! I CAN LEVEL MORE!
OT: MrBasil: You should make it so level 120 CKs can actually make their job a CK on Basilmarket. I have to say that I'm a 120 Buccaneer even though I'm a 120 Thunder Breaker...
Lol... meanwhile my Thunder Breaker is a Hayato

demonicrack: I don't know if i like the chat system. I hope they make it so you can shrink it
You can so I've heard. Thank god too, there's just so much wasted space. I really don't like the new design.
MapleStory Screen: Nexon hates f/p mages MapleStory Video: Root Abyss Animated Epic
Aug 30 13
Galicia Kaiser 4
JrNovaDragon
Will it Dispear like Ninja castle before ?
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login