MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 31 13
Scania Night Lord
vStellar
Is Bind just a superior version of crash, since Bind stops them from doing anything = crash + extra? Am I missing something here?
Pros and Cons of each and which is better please?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Aug 31 13
Windia Phantom 4
Phantorne
Bind is like a stun, they literally can do nothing. Crash only stops them from buffing; they are still free to seduce or 1/1 or dispel or use their 1hko skills etc during it. The pros of bind are infinite, and the cons of crash can mean death in a lot of cases.
MapleStory Video: Lvl 207 phantom hard gollux solo
Aug 31 13
Scania Dark Knight
shootheevil
noo way crash makes the boss fail to cast crap while bind just delays their castings
Aug 31 13
Scania Angelic Buster 4
Hakayoto
Doorslam: noo way crash makes the boss fail to cast crap while bind just delays their castings

^This

Recap: Bind = Stun + Delay, good for mobile bosses
Crash = Deny cast, good for immobile bosses that casts annoying buffs (Example: Denying Super Wep Buff).
Aug 31 13
Bellocan Mihile 4
koreanyeoja
without bind von bon is impossible for noobs
Aug 31 13
Scania Night Lord
vStellar
Doorslam shadowkid21: Isn't Crash technically "delaying" the casts too? Since the buff-cycle's gonna keep repeating
Aug 31 13
Windia Paladin
UaPallyV
lol, be a paladin and have both. i get up to 4 min on bosses who have damage reflect every minute
MapleStory Screen: 181 paladin range- 180,020- 191,381
Aug 31 13
Bera Demon Slayer 4
NthMetal
noobiest123: Doorslam shadowkid21: Isn't Crash technically "delaying" the casts too? Since the buff-cycle's gonna keep repeating
Crash resets it. Say there's 2 seconds till zakum casts cancel wep. If you crash it before it does, then when the crash ends the countdown would not begin from 2 as it would with bind.
MapleStory Screen: When NPCs don't sell in bulk MapleStory Video: 9 minutes of random coupons
Aug 31 13*
Broa Zero Transcendent
Narubi
Bind prevents them from doing anything at all, while crash prevents byffs from becoming active. This is useful for timing. It doesn't reset the buff cooldown, but makes it easier to time. For instance, if you used crash, and seven seconds in, the boss uses a DR buff, then you know when the buff began, and when the cooldown ends, and the buff doesn't activate during the crash duration.
MapleStory Screen: Blackheart pet MapleStory Video: 17 att gee
Aug 31 13
Scania Angelic Buster 4
Hakayoto
dracox5234: Crash resets it. Say there's 2 seconds till zakum casts cancel wep. If you crash it before it does, then when the crash ends the countdown would not begin from 2 as it would with bind.
I see, I don't play warrior so I just base my info from what I see and hear from my friends. It's nice to hear the clarification, tyvm.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login