bzl.co

Add a thread

Crash vs Bind

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

noobiest123 Level 208 Scania Wind Archer 4 Studio Guild
Is Bind just a superior version of crash, since Bind stops them from doing anything = crash + extra? Am I missing something here?
Pros and Cons of each and which is better please?
Posted: August 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 11

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Lejendus Level 208 Windia Phantom 4
Bind is like a stun, they literally can do nothing. Crash only stops them from buffing; they are still free to seduce or 1/1 or dispel or use their 1hko skills etc during it. The pros of bind are infinite, and the cons of crash can mean death in a lot of cases.
Aug 31 2013
New Video: Lvl 207 phantom hard gollux solo
Doorslam Level 153 Scania Kaiser 4
noo way crash makes the boss fail to cast crap while bind just delays their castings
Aug 31 2013
shadowkid21 Level 183 Scania Angelic Buster 4
noo way crash makes the boss fail to cast crap while bind just delays their castings[/quote]

^This

Recap: Bind = Stun + Delay, good for mobile bosses
Crash = Deny cast, good for immobile bosses that casts annoying buffs (Example: Denying Super Wep Buff).
Aug 31 2013
without bind von bon is impossible for noobs
Aug 31 2013
Viener Level 192 Broa Zero Transcendent
Bind prevents them from doing anything at all, while crash prevents byffs from becoming active. This is useful for timing. It doesn't reset the buff cooldown, but makes it easier to time. For instance, if you used crash, and seven seconds in, the boss uses a DR buff, then you know when the buff began, and when the cooldown ends, and the buff doesn't activate during the crash duration.
Aug 31 2013
New Video: 17 att gee New Screen: Blackheart pet
shadowkid21 Level 183 Scania Angelic Buster 4
Crash resets it. Say there's 2 seconds till zakum casts cancel wep. If you crash it before it does, then when the crash ends the countdown would not begin from 2 as it would with bind.[/quote]
I see, I don't play warrior so I just base my info from what I see and hear from my friends. It's nice to hear the clarification, tyvm.
Aug 31 2013
Doorslam Level 153 Scania Kaiser 4
@Doorslam @shadowkid21: Isn't Crash technically "delaying" the casts too? Since the buff-cycle's gonna keep repeating[/quote]

yea true they repeat the buffs but then u get more time to atk or even bypass it completely if u time it well enough while for bind only u will have to face it later once the binds over
Aug 31 2013
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.