L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 04 13
Windia Bishop
Flerbee
As all you know the revamp is tmrw and alot of people have leveled there thunder breakers before hand to prepare. But the new playing style is VERY different chaining skilled is a NEED. It seems pretty hard to get used to the chaining and using new hotkeys for the skills to chain different skills. Sounds like a challenge. Also i got a question do most non gameing laptops support the new screen resolution? If this helps i use windows 8.
Replies
Sep 04 13*
Scania Shadower
SpadesShadow
Link skills are easy to get used to don't worry.
Sep 04 13
Yellonde Marksman
8ths
We can still be brotato chips dawg
In our hearts

OT: Ahh no worries I've played enough of my Hayato to have a feel for the fast-paced gameplay. I loved my Hayato so I'll love this.
I doubt a laptop would support the widescreen resolution but it's hard to say. Wouldn't it depend on your monitor and graphics card or something?
New MapleStory Screen: Nexon hates f/p mages New MapleStory Video: Root Abyss Animated Epic
Sep 04 13
Scania Battle Mage 4
HobKing
sounds like fatsus and fabsus
New MapleStory Screen: The Rise of the HobKing
Sep 04 13
Windia Bishop
Flerbee
Ecyz: We can still be brotato chips dawg
In our hearts

OT: Ahh no worries I've played enough of my Hayato to have a feel for the fast-paced gameplay. I loved my Hayato so I'll love this.
I doubt a laptop would support the widescreen resolution but it's hard to say. Wouldn't it depend on your monitor and graphics card or something?

Fineeee, but really? When Unlimited in kms came out i only cared about the screen res and the drop rate increase as well as the new difficulty of bosses to make people use parties again. But the screen res over the others.
Sep 04 13
Windia Phantom 4
AIeskai
Its easy, not much different than playing a DB or a hayato(or bucc when you had to use invincibility frames).
Sep 04 13
Scania Mihile 4
HeySIutz
yes, depends on your laptop resolution screen.
Sep 04 13
Windia Dark Knight
FlatIiner
They're easy to get used to, like with Hayato.
By the time you get to 4th job, your two strongest skills (Annihilate and Thunderbolt) you can just combo while standing still...although Annihilate only attacks 1 monster. So yeah idk. You'll just get used to it.
Sep 05 13*
Scania Hayato 4
HayatoPreez
Maple.
Challenge.
u wot m8
New MapleStory Screen: Linna's lvl 200
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login