MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 06 13
Khaini Bishop
VeIvy
Do thunder breakers become fun? I've been playing it at lvl 24 ish and I think the combo/chain system is a bit strange .. but then again I'm not really used to it. Does it become fun later on in 2nd or 3rd job?
New thread Replies
Sep 06 13
Bera Hayato 4
MuleofZero99
fun is subjective. It seems that you dont really like the system hence you may find it hard/boring later on regardless.

But keep going and see how you feel
MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Sep 06 13
Khaini Bishop
VeIvy
bubblecup118: fun is subjective. It seems that you dont really like the system hence you may find it hard/boring later on regardless.

But keep going and see how you feel

Hm you're definitely right, I'll give it another day and a few more levels. Thank you
Sep 06 13
Scania Buccaneer
BanaKnuckle
I find TB to be really fun and mine is at 4th job
Sep 06 13
Bera Shadower
byNoobsicle
1st job is never really that fun if you're familiar with the combat mechanics in Maplestory

unless you play hayato
MapleStory Screen: 12% int sword upon reveal MapleStory Video: [GMS] LV124 Demon Avenger VS Papulatus
Sep 06 13*
Broa Bishop
HolyGiraffe
TB are KSers, it's like the Mechanic / Luminous era all over again.
MapleStory Screen: Bishop - 2m-2m unbuffed completely MapleStory Video: Holygiraffe, broa's bishop damage display
Sep 06 13
Windia Battle Mage 4
holysaiyan05
natty2: TB are KSers, it's like the Mechanic / Luminous era all over again.

I dont know what are u saying but as a WA Ive never been ksed by TB :S they dont out dmg me maybe later on in 4th job but right now every single 3rd job TB sucks a ksing
Sep 06 13
Galicia Blade Master
HastyHeist
it's either you find it fun or annoying later on
MapleStory Screen: Updated shadower key setup
Sep 06 13
Broa Bishop
HolyGiraffe
elpanaj8: In the dimension I'm in, TB are flying through maps.
MapleStory Screen: Bishop - 2m-2m unbuffed completely MapleStory Video: Holygiraffe, broa's bishop damage display
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login